You Cant Leave !

Saoria's POV

For some reason i hadnt heard from Michelle in a couple of days and she had been missing school , I Texted her to see what was up , that wasnt like her to not tell me what had been going on with her !

( Text To ; Bestie

Michelle ? are You okay ? You havent been talking to me lately what is going on ? Please call me or text me if your coming to school )

( Text From ; Bestie

Saoria im Behind you ! , and i have bad news )

She tapped me on the shoulder and began to tell me what the news was !

"Your Moving ? , Nooooo You Cant ! , how are we going to see each other ? Michelle You dont have to do this I -

She Cut me Off

"Ill still be staying in georgia , Kind of like a Orphanage for people with no family i just wont be going to school here , we can still Talk and text and spend- "

Oh Hell nawl aint no way my bestfriend moving away from me ! We was to close to have a end to our friendship , Plus i slick Loved Michelle .....

She Cut me Off and hugged me

" Say' i Swear ill be Fine okay ? , you dont need to be worrying ! "

Michelle called me "Say' " for either 2 reasons ! She was either upset or was in her feelings , I walked michelle to her next period and texted Yerri about what was going on !

( Text To ; Lil Baby Sis

We got a problem , Michelle is moving and we cant have that happen ! We should ask dad to Let her move in with us ! )

5 Seconds later

( Text From ; Lil Baby Sis

Of Course ill talk to him about it , We cant have her living with strangers Saoria ... Plus ill talk to her too , just to make sure she is okay ..)

I Texted her Okay and procedded to the hall way , Then all of a sudden I Got a slap to the Ass !

" Say - Say , with all that ass ! " , I Turned my head to see who tf was touching me ! , It was Lola !

Lola was my Ex , and i aint gon lie She was B A D ! do you hear me ? Im Talking Light skin , Green eyes , Hips of a goddess , and she stayed having inches ! But the only reason I Broke up with her is cause i caught her ass all on Michelle a couple days ago , and when i say all up ON HER !

i Mean trying to fuck her ... but michelle had put me on game about the hoe' and i broke up with her .. and ever since than she been up my ass trying to get back with me , but who could resist a Bad Light skin anyways ?

" Chill' Ma ! , What you want Now lola ? "

, She Began to touch my Neck and Lawddddddd was that my HotSpot , She whispered in my ear and smirked at me .

" You KNOW you miss Lola Pooh baby ! , and you know what i miss dont cha' Papi " .

Why tf did lola' have to be so nasty in the damn hallway ? had me all wet and shit ! I Tried to Side step her ass but that Bullshit wasnt working , All of a sudden Lola kissed me , and i cant lie i was loving that shit !

" SAORIA JONES ! " ,

All Shit ! i Knew that Voice ! and it wasnt a good one .

" Mia ! , baby wait please its Not what you - "

Mia was My Girlfriend , and for some reason everytime Lola' came around I would get in trouble with Mia .. this had been my 2nd time getting in trouble because of Lola and i doubt Mia was gunna wanna hear my Excuse for this one ! I Ran after her but she had already got in the car and Pulled out on my Ass .

" Damn ! " ,

Lola walked off smiling and looked at me .

" Its okay baby , You need a real Bitch like me anyways ! You playing Games Say-Say , I need some of yo goodLoving ! "
She Pushed my breast and placed a piece of paper in my tittes . It Had 4 digits .
Call Me baby ! 229-776-2324 !
What tf had i got myself into ?