Chapter 30: A Brothetr's Visit

***Recap***

(The computer beeps and new text appears:

M: THEY CAN NOT TRACE THIS BACK TO ME

(The computer beeps.)

SHAN (sincerely): I will not reveal your identity.

(The computer beeps.)

M: I AM CERTAIN.

(The computer beeps. Unseen by Shan, the red light of a rifle's laser sight appears in the center of her forehead. Our view of the scene fades to black, and then a single gunshot rings out as we hear the sound of the bullet smashing through the window opposite en route to its target.)

***Now***

(It had now been a week since the last case dealing with the Jade Pin and the Chinies smugglers and Sherlock hadn't seen his mate much. John was beginning to worry for his flat mate since ever since both men saw Nichole's wolf form she hadn't been to their flat much. Finally one evening Sherlock couldn't stand not seeing his mate for much longer and decided to put down his book and go and see her.)

Sherlock (loudly closing his book): That's it, I'm going to go and see Nikki. It feels like she has been avoiding us for a week now.

(Before Sherlock could even make his way to the front door of the flat, the door opened and standing there was the she devil herself, Nichole Mikaelson, and two other men. One man was tall with short black hair combed back and wearing a three piece suit while the other man looked almost like Nikki but he had short slightly curly dirty blonde hair. When Nikki looked at her mate she could see the confusion and jealousy on his face as to who these two men were who were with his mate.)

Nikki (sensing her mates confusion and jealousy): Oh for Gods sake Sherlock, these are my brothers. (motioning to her two brothers) This is my older brother Elijah and my idiot twin brother, Niklaus.

Niklaus (glaring slightly at his twin): Who are you calling an idiot, sister dear.

Nikki: You brother mine.

(Elijah just rolled his eyes at his younger siblings before he turns his attention on his sister's mate and his flat mate.)

John: Please why don't you two come in.

Elijah (looking at Sherlock): So you are our sister's mate then?

Sherlock (nervous under the older Mikaelson's gaze): Yes, I'm Sherlock Holmes, and this is my flat mate, John Watson.

(John just as nervous as Sherlock nodded in response. Both Mikaelson brothers nodded to the doctor before they turned their attention back to the consulting detective.)

Niklaus: So has my twin told you about our family?

Sherlock: About what you are and that she's in fact over a thousand years old, then yes.

(Nikki rolled her eyes at her mate as she made her way to the kitchen to get three blood bags. John couldn't help but feel slightly nervous with the two male originals in his flat. Klaus turned his eyes onto John as if feeling his nervousness.)

Klaus (looking at John): Do we make you nervous?

John: Some, it's not everyday that we have more than one vampire in the room.

Nikki: Klaus is a hybrid like me, John. We both have werewolf blood in our veins since we have the same father.

Sherlock: How did you both become werewolves?

(Klaus and Nikki share a look before answering Sherlock.)

Nikki: Our mother had an affair with a man who was a werewolf. We didn't know that we were half siblings to Elijah and the others until the night we became immortals. In order to not die from becoming vampires, we had to drink human blood and we ended up killing our victims awakening our werewolf side.

Klaus: Our mother then preformed a spell on Nichole and myself sealing away our wolves. Almost a year ago now we preformed the ritual to unlock our wolves.

(At the mention of Nikki's wolf, the brothers could see the slight fear in both human's eyes.)

Elijah: You've seen Nichole's wolf I take it.

Klaus: And I take it you've seen her kill someone.

Sherlock: Yes, and she's beautiful. (pulling Nikki into his arms) I could never be truly afraid of my mate since I know she would never intentionally hurt me.

(Sherlock looked Nikki in the eyes as he spoke so she knew he was being honest about his feelings for her. Elijah and Klaus watched the way Sherlock interacted with their sister.)

Elijah (clearing his throat to catch Nikki's attention): Well, Nikki shall we get going. Klaus and I are only here until tonight and I believe we have some business to attend.

Nikki (pulling out of Sherlock's arms): I'll be home later tonight and will come spend time with you.

Sherlock: Okay, be safe.

Nikki: I will. (leaning up to have her lip's stop just inches away from her mates): I love you.

(Nikki quickly pressed her lips against Sherlock's while he was frozen in place from Nikki's words, but before he could kiss her back, Nikki pulled away. As soon as she was out of Sherlock's arms did he register what had just happened. Grabbing Nikki's wrist before she got to far from him, Sherlock pulled her back towards him where he wrapped his arms around her waist before pressing his lips against hers. Nikki melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around her mate's neck, pulling him closer to her. This was their first official kiss as Nikki was afraid of getting hurt, even though Sherlock was her mate.)

Sherlock (breaking the kiss): I love you too.

(Nikki smiled up at her mate before the moment was ruined by Klaus clearing his throat loudly.)

Nikki: I'll be back later tonight.

(Nikki pecked Sherlock's lips before walking over to her brothers before they left the flat. John looked at his flat mate before smiling to himself. John knew that Nikki was good for Sherlock and even if he pretended to be married to his work, but John knew that if Nikki was to leave or not be around it would devastate him. Not long after Nikki left with her brother's did John leave for a date with Sarah.)