From Astroids to Stars

Start from the beginning

Rukia: It's entirely possible! Those that can see spirits have really high spiritual density, making them a bigger target for hollows. Ichigo, there's a good chance that a hollow could've mistaken your mother for-

Ichigo: ENOUGH!!

Y/N/Rukia: !!!

Ichigo: Honestly, when it comes to you two, everything is either a joke or the work of hollows. Sorry, but you guessed wrong. What killed my mother wasn't a holl-

Before he could finish, Ichigo notices something familiar behind you and Rukia. He runs away not long after.

Y/N: Ichigo!? What happened Ichigo!?

You run after him while Rukia lags behind due to searching for what Ichigo saw.

Y/N: What the hell's wrong with you Ichigo!? You look like you've seen- (Wait, not now) ... you look like shit!

Rukia: Ichigo!

She runs up

Rukia: Why did you run! What-

Ichigo: it wasn't!

Y/N/Rukia: Huh?

Ichigo: It wasn't a hollow that killed her! The one who killed mom ... WAS ME!

Y/N/Rukia: ......(what?)...

......

Some time passes and Ichigo can be seen with his family, paying their respects. And you and Rukia are currently sitting on a cliff side, right above them.

Y/N: Even on a day like this, that family of goofballs can still be so energetic.

Rukia: ...

Y/N: Meanwhile, we're just sitting here all gloomy and shit.

Rukia: ...

Y/N: Hello? Earth to Rukia? Anyone there?

Rukia: Huh?

Y/N: Man, you're really out of it huh?

Rukia: Sorry, it's just ... I find it hard to believe that Ichigo would do anything to his mother.

Y/N: Intentionally yeah, but he was a little kid at the time. He probably did something by complete accident, and now he probably blames himself for it.

Rukia: (Blames himself huh) ...... what a fool I am...

Y/N: Don't beat yourself up too much, we all make mistakes every now and then. Let's just give Ichigo some space and apologize later.

Kon: Yeah!

Rukia's backpack unzips to reveal Kon who was hiding inside.

Kon: Come on sister Rukia, let's go home already. It's obvious that Ichigo wants us to lay low this time.

Aya: Aya? Is it safe to come out?

Aya pops out of your duffle bag.

Rukia: Fools, I said not to come out until I call you.

Kon: But sister, it's hard to breathe in here. Cut me a break.

Aya: Ah come on, it's not that bad.

Kon: Says you! All you have to do is unzip that bag slightly and use your air powers for instant AC!

Aya: I know right~? It's pretty great~.

Kon: Unfair! I demand justice!

Y/N: All jokes aside, we probably should call it a day and head back home. What say you, Rukia?