SCP-106: 5205 is probably having a lot of fun in the afterlife then. This world can never be peaceful, can it?

"Lance: He only wanted to destroy Life and change it back to bacteria, by the way."

SCP-073: "Only"... Like it wouldn't have caused a massive change in the structures of reality...

"Anindya: Anyways, sorry again, and for the loss of SCP-5205, may he rest in whachamacallit. Well, what's that dare we wanted to give?"

Author: Eh, it is fine, he is not really dead, he simply left to enjoy his life in the afterlife.

"Tufty: Right. Anyways:SCP-953: What's your opinion of King Eugenio the Second, better known as SCP-1845-1?"

SCP-953: ... Give me the report Author...

Author: *Gives her a sheet of papers* Here you go.

SCP-953: You just couldn't make this font any smaller, could you? *Starts reading it*

Author: I had to somehow fit all of this text on two pages.

SCP-953: *Finishes reading it* Huh, I didn't know an SCP like that existed... Well, he sounds like an interesting person, that's for sure. But I haven't talked with him, so I cannot make my own opinion about him.

"SCP-682: Your name is Atlanti-ql-Paneu, by the way."

SCP-682: I don't approve this name.

SCP-106: Then how shall we call you?

SCP-682: Reptile. That's enough.

"SCP-106: Remember Corporal Lyman?"

SCP-106: How could I forget him? I have all of the memories from WW I in front of my eyes all the time.

Hehlolman2

"953:who the hell is you're lover"

SCP-953: [CLASSIFIED]

"Author:if she doesn't answer get the pan"

Author: [DATA REDACTED BY THE ORDER OF O5 COUNCIL]

Babytotty0

"For 049: heyyyyy fucking hottie look i got a picture of ur son and alsooooo wheres youre boyfriend at cause i want him to fuck me"

SCP-049: Okay, first of all, 049-J, I told you not to post your pictures online. Secondly, 035 is not my boyfriend.

SCP-035: Furthermore, 049 has a wife.

SCP-049:What's more, do not interrupt me while I am speaking 035. And finally, ask him, not me.

SCP-035: Yeah I am not falling for it again. 300 years ago one girl was flirting with me and it didn't end well. No, she didn't get pregnant, but... Or whatever, I won't say it, that's private stuff.

"I have a question for 106 and 1471 its only for you guys What would you react if like you guys were both drunk at night and then you guys started making out and doing sex and then plot twist dr. Bright actually recorded it all to add to his so called "scp porn videos" collection and you when on fucking for hours untill 1471 could no longer walk while 106 was tired as hell from fucking like a mad man? them from last night be like:~"