Kartik - Akshu reunion ( 3 )

Do you like this storyline or not tell me
______________________________________

The scene start from kartik arrive there . He start searching abhira . On the other side Abhimanyu took the dark chocolate ice cream and removed its corners .  There was some liquid chocolate too on it. Seeing the chocolate naira akshu got naughty and she put that chocolate on Abhimaniyu’s face.  Kartik spot them and came there. He was standing at distance.

Abhimanyu - akshu tum ruko tumhe toh main bataata hu .

Seeing their cute nok jhokk kartik  smile and remember how he and naira also had a cute nok jhok like that . Abhira was about to kiss each other on cheeks kartik keeping in mind his relation and age just looked here and there . just then he saw a shooter pointing towards akshu .

He coiled and triggered the gun. Manish screamed akshu and ran towards him. Bullet was coming towards akshu as the bullet was about to touch akshu , kartik pushed him and the bullet pierced Kartik's heart .

Akshu fell on the ground due to push and hurt her head. There was a cinematic pause.

Kartik - aahh !!

His hand move toward his heart . He fall on his knees and then on the ground . Abhimanyu ran behind the shooter but he unable to catch them . He came  back to kartik . Akshu got up and ran toward kartik .

Akshu ( shout ) - Mr goenka uthiye .

Kartik noticed wound on akshu 's head.  He move his hand toward akshu 's head in semi concious .

Kartik ( feeling pain ) - Zayada dard toh nahi ho raha hai naa .

Akshu hold his hand . His all clothes was soaked in blood and turned it in red . Suddenly he get faint . Just then Manish also arrive and was shocked to saw kartik in this condition . Abhimanyu was also shocked .

Akshu ( tensed ) - mr goenka

Manish ( broke down ) - kartik utho naa dekho papa aagaye hai . Yeh kya kar diya tumne beta aapni beti ko bachate - bachate mere bete ko khatre main daal diya .

Abhimanyu - akshu , bade papa sambhalo khud ko hame inhe hospital leke jaana hoga maine tauji ko message kar diya hai woh sab arrangements karwa ke rakhege .

Manish and Abhimaniyu lifted kartik and made him lied on the back seat of the car.  Akshu sat behind with kartik and made his head rest on her lap .

Akshu insist to drive as she want to drive fast toward hospital but she had a head injury so she was feeling dizziness too . Just then akshu noticed that it was bleeding too much so she took out her handkerchief from pocket and put it on kartik 's chest to prevent the loss of blood . Soon the whole handkerchief too turned red . They were on the way and the road was blocked due to the traffic jam .

Akshu - hamre paas time nahi hai bade papa . Hame jald se jald mr goenka ko hospital leke jaana hoga already kaafi bleeding ho chuki hai .

Akshu looked at Abhimaniyu he nodded and open the door of car and he lifted him in his arms and ran toward the hospital. Akshu and Manish also ran behind him . Abhimanyu and akshu  reached hospital and akshu shout .

Akshu ( shout ) - tauji , tayiji please dekhiye naa koyi .

Just then Anand arrive and saw him .

Anand - blood loss kafi ho chuka hai . Bring the stretcher fast .

Ward boy bring the stretcher and akshu fall on knees .

Abhimanyu - main bhi chalata hu tauji .

Anand - nahi tum yahi raho akshu ke paas yeh case Dr bansal handle kar rahe hai . Akshu need you more .