Kartik - Akshu reunion ( 1 )

Hii guys I am back with new ss don't worry meeting my Mumma will be posting soon and seprate souls will be posted tomorrow .

The plot of the ss is akshu was 12  years old when she know that sirat is not her mother and her real mother is naira . She misunderstood kartik that he hide about her real mother from her and also give someone else place of her mother .

Aarohi is not there as kartik married to sirat just for akshu and kairav . Akshu start hating kartik and distance herself from him and also refuse to accept sirat as her mother . Kartik leave sirat for akshu and send her to  London so that she take forward her boxing career and in London she also open her boxing academy .

Now akshu came back goenka villa and join goenka industries just for the sake of Manish . She still hate kartik . Now let's see how kartik and akshu reunite again ??

_____________________________________

AT GOENKA VILLA

It was a bright and fresh morning in the goenka villa . Kartik return from the jogging and saw akshu in the garden of the house working for goenka industries . He was very happy and happy tears came out from her eyes and he was proud on his princess .

Manish - kya huaa beta udaas kyu ho ??

Kartik ( rest his head on his  shoulder ) - kuch nahi papa khushi ke aansu hai . Dekh rahe ho papa kaise meri beti maan lagakar kaam kar rahi hai . Baas papa ek hi ummed hai ki meri beti mere paas aajaye ( realised he also yearn for him like that like he yearn for her daughter ) I am sorry papa ek time pe main bhi aise hi aapko pareshan karta tha . Please mujhe maaf kar do. 

Manish - nahi beta tum maafi maat mango it was not your fault aur dekhna bahaut jald tumhari beti bhi tumhare paas aajayegi jaise mera beta aaya tha mere paas .

Kartik - kaash aisa hi ho papa kyunki ab uski nafrat aur nahi sahi jaati hai . Baas meri beti mere paas wapas aajaye .

Manish assure him everything will get fine and after that they went inside the house .

After sometime all get ready and came at dining table .

Suhasni - Best of luck tum sab ko aaj sabki important meeting hai naa .

Manish - haa maa deal toh hame milegi hi akshu jo client ko sambhal Rahi hai aur client bahaut impress hai iske kaam se .

Kartik look on and smile and think - Mujhe kisi bade achivement ki zaroorat nahi hai I just want my daughter with me .

Just then akshu asked .

Akshu - kairav bhaiya kab taak ayege bade papa .

Manish - 1 hafte baad aayaga kam bahaut zayada hai naa but don't worry woh jaldi aajayega .

Akshu nodded and get sad . After that they all head toward the office .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT GOENKA INDUSTRIES

Everyone was sit in a conference room . The meeting start . All get seated and akshu give the presentation . The client was very impressed with akshu 's hardwork and dedication toward work .

( Note - although Manish take retirement but kairav is not there so he came office to help kartik and akshu and Akhilesh didn't leave in India he live in new York with his family . )

Client - waah Mr Manish goenka aapki bacche bade Kamal ke hai pehele aapka beta kartik phir uske baache Kamal ke hai . Dekh lena kairav aur akshu aapki company ko aur heights taak leke jayage . Phle main soch raha tha ki yeh deal mr verma ko du but akshara ki mehanat dekhkar maine apna mind change kar liya . Congratulations deal is yours .