(Imagin as Bani's dress)
All the guests were so engrossed in their chitchat and laughing with bani and rittu as their is no tomorrow.

"Hey guys.leave it .its her birthday let her cut the cake first" Loura took bani to the cake.

"Yeah lets go what are we waiting for? " bani agreed.

"Just wait a little longer someone is yet to come." Rittika said while bani looked at her surprised.

"Who else rittu?" The door bell ringed as soon as bani asked this.

Ritika smiled at her and went to open the door.she met with none other than those captivating sea green eyes..

"Hi .come inside" she welcomed him .

Adriano entered into someone's house for the first time with a flower bouquet and gift in hand instead of gun ..what a rare experience for him..he even hesitate a bit to give the flowers to Rittika.but after few seconds of mind war he won and shoved the flower in her hand. The flower was about to slip from her hand as she was just astonished .adriano cleared his throat feeling a little awkward just then Rittika composed herself and hold the flower properly..
When they averted their eyes towards the birthday girl they saw 9 people are standing side by side in a queue and all were standing with their jaw hanged.

"Come ,this way" rittika guided him towards the others in the siting area which was in the middle of the room.

"Guys meet my friend Adriano." Rittika tried to introduce him with her friends.
But she found no response from them but ogling with open mouth.

"Guys what happen? Bani  what are you looking at? " rittika went to bani and shook her shoulder.

"Dont tell me you have invited The adriano costa on my birthday." Bani whispered but still did not avert her geze from adriano.

"Yes i have. Dont behave ridiculously. He is guest today.can you atleast greet him?"
Rittika rolled her eyes and went to adriano.

"Meet this is bani todays birth day girl .and they are her colleagues Loura,Emmy,Kelly,Rechael,steve,amelia and henry." Rittika introduced everyone with him.

They all said hi and hello when adriano only nodded in response.

"I'm so honoured that you have visited our small place on such a day. Thank you so much for your coming." This time bani came forward and greeted him.

"Happy birthday miss bani" he wish her and gave her a small bag as gift.

"Thank you so much mr.costa but you didn't have to.your presence is the most valuable gift for me." She accepted the gift with all suger coated words .

"Please have a seat and be comfortable" she said and went to Rittika.

The whole room fell into a serious ambience as it is an interview room and everyone has come to give interview infront of mr. Costa where adriano was sitting on the middle of the sofa with all his glory like a king .

......................,..............................,...................

Hey guys finally my exam is over.and after exam I went for a 7 days vacation in a hill station named Darjiling.its a very beautiful place..I enjoyed very well.I would like to share some views I have seen there.

I would like to share some views I have seen there