“No, no, I want to sleep with you, Mommy!” The moment Joy heard his mother’s words, he grew nervous. He wrapped his arms around Zhao Youlin’s neck tightly, fearing that she might change her mind.

“Hmm. Good.” Seeing the child clinging to her so cutely, she unwittingly lowered her head and gave the child a little peck on his round, chubby face.

Joy widened his eyes once again as if he had made up his mind about something. He wrapped his arms around Zhao Youlin’s neck and lunged up to give her a kiss on the cheek. After that, he felt shy and quickly hid under the quilt. He closed his eyes to pretend that he had fallen asleep.

Zhao Youlin was stunned, and she reached out to touch her cheek. Her lips curled upward inevitably, but she remained silent.

Joy hid under the quilt for a long while. Once he realized that Zhao Youlin no longer said much, he could not help but open his eyes again. He raised his head to look at Zhao Youlin, only to find that she had already closed her eyes, seemingly in a deep slumber. He could not help but smile sweetly.

‘Mommy’s very gentle tonight. Not only did she not hit me, but she also hugged me, touched me, and even slept with me. I’m so happy. How nice would it be if she could be this gentle every day?’

As he thought about this, the child finally could not resist his sleepiness. He drifted off into a deep sleep with a sweet smile.

Little did he know that not long after he had fallen asleep, the person hugging him opened her eyes once again. She reached out to touch his hair, and as she gazed at the innocent-looking sleeping child in her arms, her eyes sparkled.

After quite some time, she seemingly came to a decision. Then, she stretched her arms out again to hug the child and fell into slumber with the child’s faint milky scent in her nose.

The moonlight shone like water and cast itself into the room through the curtains that fluttered by the windowsill. It shone on the adult, as well as the child, and the harmonious scene was beyond words.

Chapter 13: My Son Is the Cutest Kid (1)
Translator: EndlessFantasy Translation Editor: EndlessFantasy Translation

Zhao Youlin held the pleasant-smelling boy while they slept soundly. On the other side, the scene was totally different in a spacious and bright condominium.

There was a vast swimming pool, and its clear blue water shone beautifully during that quiet midnight hour. Suddenly, someone emerged from the bottom of the pool, elegantly piercing through the water’s surface. His actions were reminiscent of a fish that had abruptly jumped out of the water and caused it to splash around.

A woman in a long white dress was sitting right by the pool. She was holding a parenting magazine in her hand while taking sips from a glass. From time to time, she would just glance at the man in the swimming pool, appearing very relaxed.

A while later, the man had completed a lap in the swimming pool. When he got out of the pool, he looked very imposing like a beast that had just woken up.

The clean pool water slowly flowed down the man’s body and splashed against his firm but unexaggerated muscles. His body gave people endless fantasies. He reached up to take off his goggles, and at that moment, his extremely handsome face was revealed. His profound features gave off an overbearing aura that only belonged to certain individuals, especially the kind who were leaders. That made it hard for people to forget this man once they glanced at him.

Su Qing was used to seeing his face, but even she could not help but become stunned for a while. She sighed emotionally. “Whew, my mother’s right. Young Feng, your face really is the best weapon to attract women. Every woman who sees your face subconsciously wants to climb into your bed...”