5. The End.

°3rd pov.

One day, they meet and Gregory ask.
-"Yo, why don't you move into my house?"
-"Why?" Y/n asked clueless.
-"So we can always see each other and not sneak out from work only to just see each other." Gregory said rolling his eyes.
-"Do you even have a spare room for me?"
-"Yeah, I do have a spare room for you." Gregory said blankly.
-"Ok then, I think I will move into your house next week."
-"Great, I will be waiting."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

°Gregory's pov.

The next week came, and I was waiting, sitting in the sofa while I eat my painkillers, the I hear a knock in my door, I stand up and go to open the door to see Y/n standing in front of my door. I was eyeing her till she say.
-"So, are you going to show me my new room or are you going to still going to eye fucking me?"
-"Ugh, come on, you know that every time I see you I get horny and by the way, it turns me on much more with that outfit." She was wearing casual clothes but damm, it shows her curves.
-"What do you mean? I'm only wearing casual clothes? And can you already show me my room, pls?"
-"Alright, alright, by the ways, your clothes are showing your curves, ya know?"
I see her getting flustered and I turn to show her, her room.
-"There ya go, your room."
-"Thank you, darling." When she said that she turn to me and give me a quick peck in the lips and started unpacking.
.
.
.
.
.
I was watching the TV, hoping that I don't have any cases today or in this weekend. I didn't notice Y/n till she sit down next to me with a bowl of popcorn.
-"Let's watch a movie!"
-"Which movie do you want to watch?" She asked.
-"Dunno, you choose." I said blankly.
She choose r/m (random movie) and cuddle with me while eating popcorn as I was eating too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up only to find out, that I fell sleep and see Y/n sleep too, with her head on my shoulder, the TV was still on, so I grab the controller and turn it off, I take my painkillers and carry    Y/n to her bed, I went to my bedroom and sleep a little more cus, I feel like shit.
.
.
.

°Y/ns pov.

I wake up to find myself in my bedroom, I change my clothes and go to the living room, I organize all the disaster we made yesterday and go to cook some pancakes beacause, why not?
.
.
.
.
I'm cooking the pancakes and hear Greg wake up, he go to where am I and hug me behind.
-"What are you cooking? It smells delicious."
-"I'm cooking pancakes."
By that statement he take one already cooked pancake and eat it.
-"Thank you, delicious by the way."
I roll my eyes playfully and finish cooking the pancakes, I take two plates and put the same pancakes in both of the plates and decorate it a little bit then give it to Greg who was waiting in the dining table.
-"Here you go."
-"You know, you could be a chef one day."
-"I don't think so, I would have to take culinary school to become a chef then."
.
.
.
.
.
.

°3rd pov.

Then the days go like this, sometimes people say that they look like a married couple, or that they are a lovely couple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One day, Greg proposed to Y/n and they married each other happily.
.
.
.
.
.
And that's the end, sorry if it's a little weird but I don't know what to write at the end.
.
.
.
Have a good day!