1. The Hospital.

°Your pov.

- ''Ok, your healthy just eat this medicament, 1 per day.''
- ''Thanks, Dr. House. ''

After going to the revision, you went to get your medicament. After you got it you went home, you feel a little strange in the way back home but you decide to ignore it.
.
.
.
°3rd pov.

At home, you go to have a shower and change into your piyamas, you tuck yourself in the bed and play video games, later, you got a headache so you thought that it will go away with the sleep.
.
.
.
.
You wake up you have to go to class you felt a little tired but still you change your clothes (your style), put a little makeup on (if you don't then don't put it) and brush your messy hair and went to class.
.
.
.
°Your pov.

In the front door you see your fellow friend Juliet.
- ''Hi girl! You look tired are you ok? Did you get enough sleep?"
- "Yeah, I'm ok and I got enough sleep. So how are you?"
- "I'm fine, but can I copy your homework I forgot to do it and remember that at 5 pm we are gonna go to the Café and meanwhile we talk about like girl stuff. "

- "Yeah, and if I can't go then I'll text you."
°3rd pov

*RING RING RING RING*
You and Julieta went to sit in your respected seats (you and Juliet sit nex to eachother), you bring out your tablet and put the page of the homework to let Juliet to copy it, Julieta bring out her tablet and copy the homework you let her to copy, by the time she's done copying the professor come into the classroom.
.
.
After class you go home to get ready, but when you already change you started coughing but you think that it's only sore throat, you go to the Cafe that was between your house and hospital so it was kinda near you.
.
.
.
°Your pov.

You go to pick a table, when you sit down you see your friend Juliet already coming to sit with you.
- "What are you going to order Y/n?"
- "I'm going to order f/d (favorite drink) and f/f (favorite food). And you?"
- "I'm going to order a matcha coffee and some waffles. "
- "Oh! The waffles and you." You giggle.
- "Yeah, I love waffles." Juliet giggle with you.
When your and Juliets order arrive you went to eat ir slowly meanwhile Juliet a little faster than you. You guys were talking about stuff and it got pretty late already.
- " Welp, we gonna go home to get some sleep, specially you Ms. Pale girl."
- "Yeah, yeah, don't call me that, well bye!"
Next day you feel awfully sick but you still want to go to class so you don't stay behind, you get change into baggy clothes (sorry if you don't like baggy clothes) because you feel like it and put a little makeup and brush your messy hair and style it because you want to; in the front door you didn't see Juliet.
- "She may be a little late today or she's already in class." You think.
You went to class and see Juliet in her seat you went to sit in your seat.
- "Hey, Juliet."
- "Hey. OMG! What happened to you, you look like a fucking ghost!"
- "Hello to you too sleeping beauty, you didn't get enough sleep did you?"
- "Eh.... I didn't sleep enough because I was struggling with the homework."
- "If you don't know you can call me and then I will help you."
- "Yeah, I know but it was already late and I didn't want to wake you up."
Then the professor enters the classroom.
- "Alright! Students today we will be working on a subject that you feel interest on, you can do it in pairs, groups, solo, whatever you want just give it to me when your already done!"
- "Hey Y/n would you like to do it with me?"
- "Sure, after all I didn't think that I could do it alone or with someone else."
- "Yeah, yeah, you are only saying it beacuse none of this classmates know a lot about what you want to do and all."
- "So what do you wanna do about it?"
- "Ever heard about the hanahaki disease?"
- "I don't feel interest in that disease, what a about something related to that disease but not fictional, real."
- " Fine, fine." Said Juliet rolling her eyes happily.
You and Juliet decided to do it tomorrow afternoon around 5 pm in the library to start and maybe finish it in the same day.
You go home, take a shower, put your piyamas on and go to bed, you felt so tired even trough you didn't do anything that was off your schedule but sure you feel tired so you went to sleep.
.
.
.
When you wake up you felt like shit, you went to change your clothes and style yor hair in the mirror you look at yourself.
- "I look like a fucking panda" You think while you stare at your place skin and your very big black bags under the eyes.
You put makeup to cover it up, but it didn't cover it all but you didn't care, suddenly you cough and a little of blood was on your hand, you decided that tomorrow you were definitely going to the hospital even thought it may be an internal bleeding.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At 5 pm you and Juliet were doing the proyect, at 7 pm you guys already finish it, you guys give it to the teacher by an email.
You go to your house and didn't even bother to go have a shower or change your clothes but you did remove your makeup and went to sleep.
.
.
.
Next day, you change your clothes, brush a little your hair and send an email to you professor about not going to class today or maybe even more days. On the way to the hospital you cough very hard that you see a lot of blood and a white petal on your handkerchief, you definitely need to go to the hospital, when you were on the front door of the hospital you suddenly felt a ringing on your ears, seeing black and the front desk every time and before you know it you pass out.
.
.
.
What will happend to Y/n?

Does she have a disease or just because bad nutrition or something else?

Facts:
You just are like in the floor while the others are panicking, you feel like you are sleeping but in reality, no.

1095 words.