𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

           "I managed to work my question into the lesson and just got it answered then. You said you wouldn't be busy before I came over, so I thought I'd save as much time as I could and just come see you sooner. I hope that's okay, I didn't realize you'd have pressing work to do. I don't mean to distract you or anything if you need to continue doing this," you rambled, head tilting to motion at the papers before him. You twirled the curls of his hair around your fingers as a means to calm the arising nerves that worked their way into your mind, unsure as to whether you should remain in Harry's presence or leave and allow him to continue working.

           "It's not pressing per se, or due for another few days, but I heard that the thesis would be discussed in class tomorrow and figured that I should do as much work as I can so that I can contribute," he stated, momentarily glancing over at his work before bringing his eyes back to you. "But that doesn't matter now that you're here. I have to do some more, yeah, but 'm really happy you're here. Y'know that I always love when y'come visit me; I'd miss you too much if you didn't." he concluded in an affectionate murmur, dipping his head to press a kiss to your lips.

The contact had you melting into him and fighting back a sigh, feeling the oasis of Harry's presence alleviating the weight previously resting upon your shoulders. It had been a tiresome day compiled of numerous classes and study sessions in the school library, and the sole thought in your mind aside from your boyfriend concerned the hours of homework you needed to complete before the following week. It had you cherishing the present moment, knowing that such sweetness wouldn't occur in the following days unless you managed to make time in your busy schedule.

You slotted your lips against his, the full of your bottom lip snug between his two. Your arms tightened around his neck and your fingers tugged at the curls you were once twirling gently. Harry dropped the pencil once held between his fingers to place his hands on your waist, hugging you to his chest easily. You melted further into the contact and remained flush against him as he continued smattering your lips with love.

The embrace continued for numerous moments before you pulled back, your lips flushed and slick from both the pressure of his kisses and the way his tongue teased against your own. Despite your desire to become one with the man before you and dismiss all worries, you were knowledgeable of the fact that he had work to do. You didn't wish for him to fall into the same procrastinating process that you had found yourself in.

           "How was your morning class? I know you were worried about that piece you had to share?" the statement sounded more like a question as you attempted to recall the events of his day. You typically found no difficulty in paying attention to his schedule and remembering his daily affairs, but with how the time of year seemed to swallow you whole, it wasn't surprising that one or two details slipped your mind.

           "It was fine, I guess. No harder than I thought it was going to be but certainly not easier." he nodded, a sigh rattling from the back of his throat. You could see the distress shining in his eyes as he recounted his prior occurrences. "But, what about you, baby? Classes go alright and everything?"

           "Same as you. Not horrible, but certainly not great. I have some homework to do this weekend for a few different classes but after that, it should be smooth sailing." you explained, nuzzling into his hold when Harry brought one of his hands up from its post on your waist to brush at the height of your cheekbone.

           "Of course, it'll be. You're just a determined little love who's too hard on herself. M'happy to help y'with anything you may need."