She smiles and hands me the flowers, "there are for you."

I take them and place my lips on hers, "thank you. But just because you're taking me on a date doesn't mean I'm not a gentleman. You don't have to open the door for me."

She laughs, pushing me away, "everyone deserves princess treatment once in a while. Also, you are supposed to keep the kiss for the end of the date, to make it special."

"Every moment I spend with you is special," I inform.

Her face heats up and she pushes me back, "go in. I have a surprise."

Once she starts driving, I notice the route she is taking.

"No fucking way!" I gasp when we reach.

She looks at me and nods eagerly.

"But it was closed," I stare at the park in shock.

"It was. But I wanted to see what they did with it after they closed it and I saw that they reopened it a few months ago," she smiles.

I continue looking at the park we used to go to as kids. I had told Isabel that it was my comfort place and I was really sad when they closed it. I never came to this area again, knowing it will ruin my mood to see it closed.

"Your tree is still there," she mumbles.

"Really," I gasp.

My favorite tree. I would climb it every day when we came here. they would be playing and I would spend some time on the tree.

"Let's go," she says, getting out of the car.

I follow her and we go straight to my tree, I see a picnic under it.

I tilt my head and go closer to see all my favorite foods on it.

Turning to Isabel, I pull her closer before smashing my lips onto hers, "you're fucking perfect."

She smiles against my lips, "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it! Thank you, Bell," I look down at her lovingly.

She pulls me onto the blanket with the food and we start eating and talking.

Once we are done, I decide to climb the tree.

"Are you crazy? It's old and you are old too, you can fall," she gasps.

I tilt my head at her, "I am not old."

She mumbles something under her breath and looks up at the tree, "just be careful okay?"

I nod and start climbing the tree. This is easier than I remember.

"Babe come up here," I motion to Isabel.

She looks at me with a worried expression, "no thank you. I'm not a huge fan of getting hurt."

I laugh at her serious tone, "come on, I promise I won't let you get hurt."

She hesitates before walking closer and slowly starts climbing.

I go down behind her to make sure nothing happens.

I keep a hand around her waist and the other one on the tree to keep my balance.

Once we reach the top, she plops herself closer to the tree trunk, holding it tightly.

I sit beside her, keeping an arm around her waist, "it's okay, baby. Hold onto me."

She slowly lets go of the trunk and holds me tightly.

I point toward the sky and we both look at the stars and moon in comfortable silence.