Ten

"Thats what you say when I give you a clarity." She moved closer to her elder sister. "See! I'm not angry. I'm completely under control. Totally fine." She grinned then quickly turned red. "You just brought several Ahgatarian men into our community.... because you are... incharge." Her face turned red. She was excellent at presenting attitudes.

Azhan constantly observed her sibling's behavior. She stated, "Sahel King."

"Huh!"

"There is a Sahel King amongst them, and the youngest one with orange eyes."

"Was he poisoned or what?"

"No!!" She frowned. "He's the hein. The prophecy..."

"Of course I know who he is!" She felt so undermined. "Stop saying those crazy metaphors about these.... prophecies and Mallocks."

"Look at what all this madness got Adrehn into. She ended up despising and betraying our own norms and traditions." She gazed down the surface as she tried to hide her watery blink.

"We both know, she made an ultimate sacrifice." Said Azhan.

She shamefully laughed. "It was supposed to be one child only, but they ended up being eight."

There was a brief moment of silence where both heads had thoughts streaming in and out.

The veil quicklybroke when she sadi, "In the darkness walks the fosaken. In the temple of doom lies a deathly whisper like a cry, moaning its way out like a beast's offspring." Her lips trembled in uttermost fear.

"The one without a name shall be waken again."

Well, with the smell of wood, warmth in it and a breath taking conversation, it was time to maintain a fallow silence.

Though Skava paid that undivided attention as her gestures suggested, she kept on giving that stubborn peek at her sister. She wobbled back from where she was leaning near that opening with a perfect view.

She said, "Enough with this nonsense. He who dooms the mankind was destroyed hundreds of years ago. Honestly, I don't even know which words to use to reach that sane sense of yours."

"You didn't mean that! You think I'm insane?" Azhan looked very burdened. She is completely senseless, she thought. Its so ridiculus that she can't even get hold of this, properly. "I can clearly feel his craving for vengience every moment and that constant disturbing wail of the three warriors. It chases away my good dreams. I got a feeling that I am being dragged to the bottom of the depest blackwater well. I can feel him in my bones. He cries out in thirsty for man's blood." She was becoming more afraid, neither of the Mallocks nor of her sister's impulsions might cost her, but of the interruptions with the Aghatarians which might trigger the wakening of the enemy.

There was no much time before he set foot the on Earth.

"Alright, I'm going to give myself a break." She walked towards an opening to the bridge which connected to another tree house.

The entire community was all connected. At the surface were various divisions of gardens, crafts of many sorts including woodwork, basket making and thatching, combat arenas and all above everythings, the place was impercaably organised.

A quadrant of ladies were busy speculating in the nusery hut, three bridges away from Ahzan's hut. You could only notice how flattered they were due to their annoying chirpy voices.

"You should have felt his muscles," she whispered to her company.

"I did!" Said Lhiz.

"You did?" She shyly hissed with that dervious smile.