Five

Meanwhile longer, they were in the training arena. It was a quiet, empty room bordered by the pillars, and in the far end, there were weapons and other training equipment.

Kalmar felt armbushed by those staggering eyes. They couldn't stop looking at him. "I need a moment." He gasped.

"We don't have that! You undestand," Tina insisted, superfluously, looking hard at him. He punced his chest to dare him.

Kalmar went dark, made that dervious smile, and uttered, "You said I need to focus my energy from my core then distribute it, huh?" He ferociously punched him back as he spoke aloud. "Well, it's a simple conclusion, I can't do it," He, with a lot of frustration, turned away.

"Don't you dare walk away, Kalmar," he shouted.

Kalmar raveled, "What are you going to do, huh?" He turned back, trampling fast torwards him.

Rush, rattle, silence, and a hiss; it repeated twice with the air and dust around him being astonishingly held motionless like a still sighing whirlwind embroided around him. He scanned his whole body. He felt it, the power in his veins. The spell was broken, knives out, and he slowly looked at Tina. Linna slowly stood from where she was sitting. She threw the coconut away and set herself ready for anything.

Tina looked very nasty from where he was lying as he was blown off like a feather. In pain and victory, he scoffled and coughed. "You did it, yeh," he cried out.

"I did it!" Kalmar joviouly shouted. "Tomorrow, here we come!" Before they could even count to ten, the armor vanguished off.

They were all, at once, stabbed with disappointment.

"It just went off," stammered Kalmar. He looked so weak. He was shaking like a weakling puppy.

"You can do it again, right," he looked at Kalmar impatiantly. "You just got hooked up in the moment."

Kalmar tried to put his core together, but nothing really happened. It was so disrupting. His face melted like a candle as he felt out of control.

Tina rubbed his face as he tried to put this back. "You... really got to try, man." He stretched his arms with so much aggression and impatience.

That's it , he walked.

"Where are you going!!" Shouted Tina.

"Let him go," she spoke calmly as she drew herself closer to Tina. "Come on, let's take a break. I will take care of this. Like we agreed."

"The same way I talked you out of gumbling life... and wemen."

"That was different."

She snarled, "You were a mess, Tina! Huh, busy showing off to Agatarian holes that you know how to read... that your people were educated?"

Tina scoffled, "I'm sensing you are just as messed up as I am. Or even worse. Honestly, we are all messed up! What are you doing? Making love with Walter! Where is he anyway?"

"We both know that's hilarious." She waved both of her hands around.

"All I'm doing is to keep us prepared or otherwise... you know what happens." He stopped and moment after, continued, "In fact, I want to see what happens when you do what we agreed on."

"I'm going to find Kalmar," she said. She was so dippressed.

Tina cluttered his sandals down the hall, and judging by that, you could set out a space occupation of anger in his mind. It grew wider like an ice thaw.

She stood assertive like a mistress, quite still, defiantly observing him, mantle by mantle, and she finally restored her pride. With the gorgeous face shaffled back, she went up the stairs in search of Kalmar. Where could he be, she wondered in her thoughts. Somewhere, the air is so inviting and relieving.