"It some kind of a magnetic shield," said Tina.

Walter looked troubled. He looked around for any clue, but there weas nothing to pick. He tiredly said, "We are definitely stuck here."

In their process of losing hope, Kalmar stepped forth, without confidence and slowly stretched his hand to touch the wall and there, it split vertically into a rectangular door. They were all relieved and followed each other out in a single file. The end of their path was not clearly seen, it was cloud white and shiny. The surface was surprisingly hard dry.

“How did you do that man?” questioned Tina. He made some few steps back as he tried to figure the trick behind the majestic execution. His eyes went bright and his cheeks  turning pink with a hard smile.

"There must be some explanation."

“It’s his place genius,” highlighted Walter.

"Consider this your payment to come with us, sweet heart... fill yourself in..."

“Do I have orange eyes,” Kalmar shivered with excitement.

He was beginning to feel so strange of himself that he even doubted his own name. He had so much of him he didn’t know. He had to know, he had to go with them, that was his only chance and he didn't waste it.
When the brightness went out, they found themselves at the verge of a treeless rock cliff. It wasn't noticed until Linna felt his foot not touching the ground. That is when she realised she was falling. She couldn't contain the lurch. Her heart fell into a void of cold, a whirlpool, that she found it hard to let out her voice. She slithered a bit, fought to scream and she ultimately did, loudly. Hopefully, a glider cut the air down, with a knife in hand, quickly lancing through the rock joins and locked both the grip and the jab. It was Walter.

He gradually said, "hang on!"

Things were a bit different when it comes to Kalmar. The moment he stepped out of the realm, it felt like walking into a fire storm without being burned. He was alarmed to see both Walter and Linna hardly hanging down. In a second, they were to fall.

Tina threw a rope and Linna quickly grabbed it. They smeared up with their feet, while Kalmar and Tina struggled to hold a stand.  Chumbled dum! Tina's eyes were shocked. He saw Kalmar's arms making a slightly dull orange manufacturing. His veins were glowy. Somehow, the tesion was reduced.

Tina held looser, while he marveled what he was seeing. Shortly , Walter and Linna were up, then powerlessly sat down, breathing hard and reprocessing the whole scene.
Tina also had a moment of reprocessing. The question was 'How did they came out at a cliff, of all the places?" Though he didn't mention it loud, he had thoughts full of these relating conversations.

Kalmar finally breathed in that new air, a mile away further. The weather, the trees, a well arranged expanse of the landscape and the great feeling instantly transfigured him. He liked it. It was the world.   

No speaking nor songs, just silence throughout and footsteps rhythmically making their chuckling smashes onto the small twigs and foliage of the Msasa trees. The sunshine partly broke through the canopy. It helped to tint the underneath shed with a textured sunset red especially in these dusk hours. Small fleas and beetles flew and gathered in circles.

“Do I have orange eyes,” he asked again. "I feel like I don't even know myself... like being capable of something, at least."

“Here you go, take a sip. You are good at starting conversations by the way.” Tina laughed. "I'm sure you are more than what you seem to stand for... not to mention what you did to that water wall... whatever it is."
He held the bottle as he fought to decide to say the other thing or not. He thought not, then handed the bottle to Kalmar.