022 | see you in paris

Start from the beginning

"You take care of yourself, keep going to your therapy and doctor's appointments and getting your lashes down and all that. And I'll call you every night," Jack said in a soft tone as his arms stayed wrapped around her lower back. "And you take care of baby Cartier-"

"Stop calling him- her that," she corrected herself as he started laughing.

"You slipped up," he teased, a smile across his face. Soon placing a few kisses on her lips, "I love you. And you make sure you're taking care of yourself while I'm gone, and then hopefully the three weeks will pass by in no time."

"mhm, I will," her hands moved up to his cheeks as she kissed him once more. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too.."

And while the couple shared many more kisses, the rest of the group we're talking as they waited for them to finally say goodbye — and luckily they were ahead of time so Dan wasn't pressuring them just yet.

"Is that her.." Zach cut himself off as he turned to face the way Adalyn was, checking his own hands before looking at the band. "Did I miss something? Was Jack planning to propose to her?"

"Not that he told us.." Daniel added, also furrowing in confusion as he took notice of the ring. "And I swear she did not have that ring on the other day.."

"Boy's not letting her leave, and I mean ever, not just right now," Corbyn chuckled. "I don't know why he can never accept the fact that she's not good for him."

"she's literally pregnant with his child, let them be for fuck sakes," Jonah spoke in a slight whisper tone so the word wouldn't get around to management, while not so gently hitting the other boy's chest with the back of his hand. "Stop with all the comments, okay-"

"Can one of you boys tell Jack to hurry the fuck up?" Dan interrupted him. "We have a flight to catch, and they've had plenty of time to say goodbye. It's not like the trip's even that long."

"Yeah, I'll go talk to them," Jonah volunteered to avoid any drama from others stepping up. Letting out a small sigh as he approached the pair. "Hate to be the bearer of bad new but.. we've gotta get moving.."

"Five more kisses.. one.. two.. three.." Adalyn counted as she kissed Jack, "four.. and five. Okay you can go now," she grinned at the her boyfriend.

"Ugh, you're gonna let me go that easily," Jack playfully held one of his hands up to his heart, following with a small chuckle as he pulled her back in to himself. "I love you and I'll see you soon."

"I love you," she exchanged one more kiss with him. "Have fun, and call me whenever you get to where ever you're going."

"Finland, it's like ten hours. I love you.. goodbye gorgeous."

"Goodbye Avery.."

———————

tagged: adalynbarlow, jackaverymusic Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

JackalynUpdates Adalyn's going to visit him while on tour!! I can't wait for the pics (via. Adalyn's story)

view all comments

User024 ofc she's going with all this supposedly money she has

User665 Jack looks so cute here
| JackalynUpdates @user665 I know
right!

JackAveryMusic can't wait for Paris, London and so with my girls 🤩
| JackalynUpdates @jackaverymusic Is
Lavy going as well??? OMG
| User8 @jackalynupdates STOP THATS
SO CUTE

User173 Don't know if I'm okay with or questioning the fact she's not begging for him to stay this time around when he's literally going half way across the world ..
     | User20 @user173 fr
     | User20 @user173 and the fact she hasn't
        been very active lately/doesn't do her
        podcast anymore makes me wonder
        what's going on

july 18

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i literally scrolled through the whole
of for now cause i couldn't work out if
i've used this photo before or not lol

also yes dan's still their tour manager

oh and next chapter might have some
drama👀