the day before the Lobola negotiations.

ابدأ من البداية

Him:"sawbona "
Me:"hey"
Him:"ubumeleni lapha?"
Me:"can we please not talk about it?"
Him:" okay ,bengikukhumbule mina sthandwa sami"
Me:"I missed you to baby" he lean in. We kissed passionately and I felt my mood lighten up. he broke the kiss and look at my neck and I saw his face changing...
Me:" are you okay?"
Him:"uphi umgexo wakho?"
Me:"I don't follow."
Him:"where's your necklace baby?" he ask with a low tone
Me:"ohh baby I took it off when I was bathing I was going to put it back after"
Him:"why didn't you put it in then?"
Me:"I forgot baby I'm sorry"
Him:"you know that necklace means a lot to me same as your ring baby I told you that you must never take it off but you take it off. Baby always always that necklace have to be in you no matter what you're doing even if your bathing or showering always have it in you it won't rust now trust me. It was specially designed for you so..."
Me:"babyy I'm sorry I won't take it off again ngyaxolisa"
Him:"xolisa kahle baby"
Me:"I'm sorry"
Him:" sthandwa ngithi xolisa."
Me:"aww Mageba ngyaxolisa." He smilled
Him:"ngyakthanda yaz MaDlamini."
Me:"ngyakthanda nami" we continue talking until it was afternoon.
Him:"usu right manje?"
Me:"ngani?"
Him:"phela wena ubungikwatele."
Me:"I'm okay now." We kept quiet again i was now craving for ice cream"babyy"
Him:"mhhh"
Me:"can I ask you something" I was talking while playing with my fingers. He nod. I looked down.
Him:"khuluma baby."
Me:"will you do it?"
Him:"I will do what?" I kept quiet "khuluma mkami." I smilled and said
me:"I'm craving for ice cream." He realesed a soft laugh.
Him:"So usaba ukubawa u ice cream baby?" I nod "let's go buy it." I smilled he start the car and we went to the mall....
.
We were now sitting on the car at a parking alot with my feet on his tighs and him holding them. We were done eating our food and ice cream.
We end up buying food I don't know why the Man said that I'm hungry so yeah.
Me:"I'll accept it."
Him:"you'll accept what?"
Me:"the marriage baby."
Him:"babyy ngokuya kwami kade mina nawe sashada kodwa ngyabona themba lam ukungivumela ngikuthande." I smilled.
Him:"babyy"
Me:'mhhh"
Him:"can we please stop fighting and especially when we are far away from each other"
Me:"uwena ongenza ngilwe sthandwa sam ko..."
Him:"please?"
Me:"I'll try"
Him:"babyyy."
Me:"okay I promise I won't or maybe If you can just buy me another ice cream." I made puppy eyes.
Him:"ayboo umuntu uzohamba imali yakhe isiphelile laa ,asambee" we get off the car and went to buy another one.
.
.
.
.
Bheki drove me back home.
I get In. I didn't found anyone in my sight I run upstairs and took a shower the wore my pyjamas then I went downstairs. They were eating. I joined them and after we were done. Dad went to sleep and me and mom went to watch tv.
Mom:"you were not here afternoon."
Me:"ewe."
Her:"ubuyokbona umyeni wakho?"
Me:"he's not my husband"
Her:"according to us you're already married"
Me:"why do you all keep saying that?"
Her:"because it's the truth"
Me:"but mom I'm scared"
Mom:"baby you don't have to be scared. I'm sure your husband loves you and will do anything to make you happy."
Me:"but mama what if he change after we..."
Her:"Stop with the what if's. I was also scared as you mina I was even worse because I didn't meet your father as you met you husband. I didn't know him. His uncle's just came here and paid the lobola then the next day I was brought tho the palace to see him so you have lucky ntombi you've met your man nicely." I just lay my head on her thighs and she kept brushing my hair we talked about marriage stuff until it was late. I also told her I'm going tomorrow...
.
.
It was 02:32 when I received a call from an unkown number.
Me:"who calls at this time mara ,who's this?"
Her:"if you dare marry my man I'll kill you when you come here." Then she end the call.
Wtf.her man?the only man I'm marrying is bheki ohh god is this what I think it is. Is bheki cheating on Me?wow.
"I'll kill you when you come here".this words were ringing on my head. I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to get ice cream. I scoop it into a bowl and went back upstairs. I took my phone and scroll on Instagram while eating...
After I was done I went to WhatsApp and people were offli...huh and thee unknown' s man was online I wonder why he can't sleep or maybe he was still talking with his side chick.mxm anyways I went to tik tok and watched videos because I was not sleepy at all.
×××××××××××××××××××××
"Nono awvuke vuka intombazana ayilali kuze kufike leskhathi" that was my alarm for today my mom.She pulled the blankets and kept shouting telling me I must wake up. I kept saying I'll wake up but my phone rang and I shut my eyes open thinking it must be that unkown number I have plenty question to ask but it was bheki and I was not in the mood for him sherm I let it ring and did my bed and went to take a longest bath with those words all over my mind
"I'll kill you when you come here" I'm not ready to die sherm I'm still young bheki can carry on with his side chick ayy. I went out of the bathtub. I lotion and wore my black jean, black polo t-shirt , black and white nike air Jordan and a bomber jacket. My mom already packed my bags and they were downstairs i also went there.
...
We were eating breakfast as a family.
Dad:"why are you leaving today?"
Me:"I have work to do Tata."
Dad:"so you'll go without seeing king Bantu Madikizela and King Mxenge?" I looked down.
Me:" we can go now then I'll go to joburg afternoon"
Dad:"okay ntombyam." He smilled. Those 2 kings always loved me along with their sons.
After breakfast I went upstairs to wear a dress. I wore white bodycon long sleeve dress with white heels pushins.
×××××××××××××××××××××