Bonds

It been a two week since we've introduced the black knights to the world. The overall result was everyone got their own opinion on the matter. The black knights are doing the police job because they are useless.

Right now, I'm just reading a book because I already know the subject. I look to see Kallen sleeping I should ask her to not go to the next mission because she tired.

All of sudden she got up a shout the black knights and everyone looks her. Some people laughed and the teacher told her to sit back down.

Class was over and I went to the club room and see Milly in a cat outfit. "Milly what are you wearing" I ask her she turns to me "Hyejin you're here we are have a welcome party for Arthur". She dragged me to a rack of clothes and told me to choose one. I see there's a lot and I don't want a revealing like Milly. Then I see Arthur head next to my leg I put her up "hey Arthur can you pick one out for me". The cat jumped out of my arms and drag one of the clothes down and meow to me.

 The cat jumped out of my arms and drag one of the clothes down and meow to me

(Image, it has some white lines, and the belt is white as well)

I look at it and I like it "thank you Arthur" and I went to put it on. I came out and see Milly telling the newcomers that are Shirley, Nina, Rivalz, and Suzaku to get ready. She sees me come out "well damn Hyejin you went all in" as I picked up Arthur again "Oh shut up Milly, Arthur chose it for me" as I pat her.

"You look great Hyejin" Nina said yeah, "you're rocking it" Rivalz chime in Suzaku and Shirley are just surprised. "Oh, come on guys, aren't you supposed to be a costume" then Milly start push them to the rack, and I sat down with Arthur next to me on the table.

They came back after the change as I was down with my face painting. "Who needs help with their face painting" I ask and Shirley, Rivalz, and Suzaku wanted me to do it. I was painting their face as Lelouch walked in Milly immediately close the door behind him. "What's going on" he looks worry for his safety "Oh Lelouch you are joining us get him!" then Rivalz and Suzaku get up and tackle him and put him in the chair.

Milly and Shirley hold his arms down as I started putting face paint on him. "Let me go you guys" he said "Oh don't worry Lelouch you're going be a kitty cat" as I continue.

Kallen then came in and see us on Lelouch. "What going on" she ask confuse "We are having a party for Arthur chose your outfit" Milly reply. Kallen still looks confuse but remember something "Are you guys alright since the hotel" she asks.

That's when Shirley and Milly talk about how they can't do anything because people are after them for questions. "Now I want everyone to stick together no matter what" Milly said, "wow Milly that a little dark" Rivalz looks at her.

That's when Suzaku started to tear up "I just so happy" he said then "Oh come don't bring the mood down" Rivalz said as he tackles Suzaku down. We all started to laugh at this the party is going to be interesting.