"Take a look at this." Dean says, holding up a sheet of paper that Sam takes.

"Dana Shulps. A name?" Sam asks.

"I dunno, but it's everywhere." Dean says, looking through more papers. "Well, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." He grins.

"Who Jack?" Libby asks.

"Nobody you need to worry about." Sam says.

Sam breathes on the glass table to reveal the same name impressed in the surface.

"Wow. I'd say we've officially crossed over into weird." Sam says.

"Maybe Giles knew her." Natalie suggests.

"Or maybe it's the name of our pale red-eyed mystery girl." Sam says.

"Well, let's see what we can see." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

Sam is at the desktop computer with Libby asleep on his lap. Dean is standing by the door and Natalie is in the chair across from Sam and Ophelia is on her lap, half asleep.

"There's not a single mention of a Dana Shulps anywhere. There's not a D. Shulps. Or any other kind of fuckin' Shulps." Dean says.

"Great." Sam sighs.

"What have you got?" Dean asks.

"Nothing. No Dana Shulps has ever lived or died in Baltimore in the last fifty years at least." Sam says.

"So what now?" Dean asks.

"Well, I think I'm pretty close to cracking Giles' password. Maybe there's something in his personal files, you know?" Sam says.

"By close you mean..."

"Thirty minutes, maybe?" Sam shrugs and Dean glances at his watch.

"Awesome. So I guess I just get to, uh, hang out. Awesome." He mutters to himself. Sam continues to try to figure the password out. Dean sits in the chair next to Natalie.

"She asleep?" Dean nods to his daughter. Natalie looks down at Ophelia's face and gently blows on her forehead, not getting a reaction. Natalie nods and Dean pouts, having wanted his daughter, but he doesn't want to risk waking her up by moving her.

After a few moments, Dean starts making noises with his mouth.

"Dude, seriously." Sam deadpans.

"All right, I'm gonna go talk to Karen again, see if she knows anything about this Dana Shulps, huh?" Dean says.

"Great." Sam says.

"Keep going, Sparky." Dean says as he leaves.

+++

Sam is in an interrogation room and pacing by the window. He's slightly freaking out, but mostly since he doesn't know how Libby is doing since she hates being away from him and being stuck in a room probably isn't helping her.

The door opens making him turn and see the lady who arrested him walk in with a coffee cup.

"Thought you might be thirsty." She says, placing the cup on the table.

"Okay, so you're the good cop. Where's the bad cop?" Sam asks.

"Oh, he's with your brother." Ballard states.

"Okay. And you're holding us why?" Sam asks.

"Well, he's being held on suspicion of murder. And you and your sister, we'll see."

"Murder?!"

"You sound genuinely surprised. Or are you that good of an actor?"

"Who was he supposed to have murdered?!"