"He's picking me up by 6 pm so that's 4 hours to get ready. I'll go take a shower, watch Autumn for me" I handed them the kitten and they immediately took it with open arms.

"This is our child now"

"Okay whatever, I need to get ready" I exit the room and enter mine. I had no idea what to wear and just hoped it would come to me as I was doing things.

I first took a shower, which lasted about an hour considering the fact I was watching tiktoks the entire time, and simply wore a towel for the next 30 minutes while going through my tens of clothes.

"Fuck this" I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Nick to ask him what outfit to wear. I don't know what to wear in a bar. I'm always there to find someone to go out with but I didn't know what to wear now that I actually was going out with someone. "Fuck face, what the hell are we wearing?"

"Looking at you, it looks like you're not wearing anything"

"Shut up, I'm dying. What are we gonna wear?"

"Dude the dates in 3 hours still.. Also I'm wearing a button up if that helps you decide what you're going to wear"

"Okay so something that will give us the possibility of sex at the end of the night.. Got it. Thank you for the help Nick. I'll go get dressed now"

"Wait what the hell did you just sa-" I end the call before another word was said and continued going through my closet.

I grabbed the simplest white tank top I could find and a low waist denim bell bottoms. I covered it up with a black cropped jacket and added some necklaces on top. Probably isn't suitable for a bar, but I loved it.

I went over to Kai's room to ask them about it. They took one look at the outfit and before I was even able to speak, they cut me off.

"No, too aesthetically pleasing for a bar. Try a silk spaghetti strap dress with a fur coat or something"

"Bitch, I could never afford anything like that" I thrifted 90% of my clothes because I simply couldn't even afford rent half the time. I don't know about others, but I never saw those silk spaghetti strap dresses or fur coats Kai mentioned in the thrift shops I go to.

"Borrow mine but return it by the end of the night" Kai carefully places Autumn on their bed and made their way to the closet. They pull out the exact dress description they had mentioned along with a matching black cropped fur coat. "Wanna wear the coat or just the dress?"

"Why do I need to wear this? We're gonna be drinking and some men might think I'm a prostitute or something"

"Nick's got you covered! Oh yeah, don't wear the coat so if you get cold, he'll hand you his jacket or something" They put the coat back but continued to insist on the dress that I was definitely not gonna wear.

"Okay.." I placed the dress on their bed and went through their closet. "You're closet is so unorganized"

"Easy for you to say, Nick was the one to organize your closet because he's so in love with you" They scoff, rolling their eyes at me. "Pick an outfit that screams 'Make it official dumb bitch' and if you're gonna have sex, do it at his place"

"There's a chance but like 80% chance of him just bringing me home. Furthest we'd probably go is a kiss and that's it"

I went through Kai's very difficult and unarranged closet and saw a silk black top that was similar to the dress they wanted me to wear and I immediately thought of what pair of jeans to wear.

"This is good. I have the perfect pair of jeans to go with this" I grabbed the top and ran as fast as I could to my room.

"Not even a thank you? 'thank you Kai for giving me a chance of sex tonight?' thank you?"

"FUCK OFF KAI" I went through my loads of pants until I found it. "Perfect"

I put the outfit on and check myself out in the mirror. I loved it lots and I knew he would too. Not that I care about his opinion.. I do but it won't stop me from wearing what I wanted.. Honestly come to think of it, I'd probably never wear this again if he told me not to.

Going onto the hair, I spent around 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do with it and another 10 minutes trying to style it. I just straightened it so I don't know why I took so long doing so. But with the straight hair, I wasn't fond of what it looked like with the outfit.

I tried putting on multiple hairstyles like loose ponytails, half ponytail, pigtails which to this hour I'm not sure why I tried, and a bunch more. I felt tired of trying to style my hair so I just grabbed a clip and put my hair up in whatever you call those messy clip on hairstyles.

Onto my make up, I did my usual style since I didn't think I'd look good with any other style and plus it wasn't the right time to experiment with looks as of the moment especially since I'm going on probably the night that would determine whether I stay with him or never see him again for real.

I spent so much longer than I thought I would. I had 4 hours to prepare and somehow am left with 30 minutes of free time. Was it the outfit picking that took so long? Or the make up? Maybe even the fact that I kept changing my hair. So yeah, it was a good thing I got ready 4 hours before we even had to go.

-

Nick 🐼

ik it's early but i finished
quickly so are u ready
or should i pick you
up at 6?

i just finished getting ready
so it's up to you

i started getting ready
30 minutes ago and
finished like 10 mins
ago

meanwhile you started
getting ready the moment
i left your place 4 hours ago
and somehow finished
after me

nvm im changing into a
hoodie and boxers

good luck on your solo
date

NO WAIT IM SORRY

DONT LEAVE ME

PICK ME UP DICKHEAD

FUCK YOU DAVIS

I BET YOU WANT THAT

STOP BEING HORNY

you made me horny

WHAT??

I MEANT YOU USED TO DO
THIS SHIT AND I COPIED
YOUR PERSONALITY
TRAIT

word if properly next time
nimrod

i'm gonna pick you up now
because it's a 20 minute
drive to your place

i hope u die in a car crash

kys

die

-

Sometimes I can't believe I like this guy