"Cool, I'll pick you up in 4 hours and wear something nice. We're going to a club"

"You plan on winning my love back by taking me out drinking? That's my everyday life without you already. Take me out to some expensive restaurant and I'll prolly fuck you by the end of the night" We both laughed it off as a joke, but I was so deprived of sex that I sometimes really just wanted to find a one night stand.

"I'll make sure to get you a fillet mignon then" He continued the joking, playfully hitting me with the back of his hand "Anyways I just came to drop off the cat. Alex has a party on Friday if you want to come, I'll pick you up and bring you to his place"

"Oh yeah definitely, I could go with Kai so I won't be alone if you want to hang out with your friends" I grabbed Autumn back from him and she slowly starts sleeping in the palm of my hand. That's how small she was. "Anyways, I'll see you tonight! Also seriously, what do I wear? where are we going?"

"Going somewhere with alcohol that's for sure. Probably a restaurant that can pass as a bar or something. I'll see you later" I definitely wasn't expecting it, but I felt him kiss my head before leaving the house.

I swear, I was so madly in love with this man. I could deny it all the time but everyone knows it's true.

As soon as the door closed, I held onto Autumn much more carefully as I ran up the stairs and straight into Kai's room. I should really learn how to knock because Kai could quite literally be changing and I just barged into the room. But who cares, I have a cat and a date.

"KAI! HE ASKED ME OUT"

"ANDREW GARFIELD ASKED YOU OUT??"

"GOD I WISH BUT NICK DID! AND HE GAVE ME A CAT THAT I NAMED AUTUMN BECAUSE SHE'S ORANGE" I sat next to Kai on their bed and they cooed at the sight of the cat. "She's adorable and mine and adorable and mine"

"Good thing sugar daddy Nick wasn't here when you said that, he'd be crying his eyes out because you don't call him yours" Kai jokes, dropping down onto their bed. "So what's for dinner later? I want food"

"You're on your own. Nick's taking me out to dinner tonight at some bar or restaurant. I wanna dress up as a slut while Im still not with him" I love taking advantage of the fact I wasn't in an official relationship as of the moment.

"No, no, start of like this. Wear your normal clothes, which is like a crop top, jacket, and shorts anyways, then if he's nice to you then slowly cover up as a sign you're leaning into a relationship. If he hurts you, whorify yourself slowly until you're basically naked going outside as a sign that you're a free single woman. That way, he'd give you his attention if he really wants you!"

"Kai, what the actual fuck" I don't even know how Kai ended up coming up with that but it's not a bad idea. "Knowing Nick, the more I reveal, the hornier he gets. We'll just end up fucking at the end of the day"

"Just say no, if he doesn't stop then you really have to let him go this time"

"No but the thing is I want it also so I know I'll end up saying yes" I bit my thumb while hiding a smile I was trying to hide as Kai stares at me with a blank stare. "Hey, not everyone is asexual"

"I know but I don't need to know you want to have sex with him unironically"

"Kai, who the fuck has sex with someone ironically?" Sometimes I question how Kai managed to live in an asian household, get such high grades in school, and still manage to give the most stupid sentences ever.

"Someone who wants to have sex with people as a joke, I don't know. Anyways, date, when's he picking you up? I know you can't drive and I'm not letting you use my car"