INFO.

regulus black- 17
james potter- 18
sirius black- 18
remus lupin- 18
pandora lestrange- 17

~

~

~

~

ok so! i've recently been seeing SO many edits on tiktok of them as peter and mj/gwen stacy and was practically forced to make this due to that.

for this au, i'll be going off of 'the amazing spider-man' (andrew garfield's, if that's easier to go by) so james will be peter and regulus will be gwen.

most of the marauders era characters will not be featured in this because in the movie (sorry peter) he has like no friends😭 and also i don't know if i have to wills to add new characters. sirius will of course be apart of this and remus will be mentioned a few times. regulus will essentially only have one friend (pandora) that has monologue.

all of the characters will be seniors in highschool (sorry to all my non-american people, juniors are year 11's.) on that topic, i will be using american slang(?) for this as i am american and i don't want to botch anything else.

now just because this is canon divergent doesn't mean i'm going to erase the trauma regulus and sirius went through. there will be mentions of parental abuse they experienced, and i will of course put warnings in the chapters that even so much as hint at it. there will also be themes of mental health issues, but nothing too in depth (i will still put warnings if need be.)

i think that's it! this will probably be regularly updated when i have new things to add.

i hope you enjoy!

-h<3.