Visenya's dragon Cerax was hatchling no more than three months old, she wouldn't be able to fly on him for years and so she was using every possible chance to tag along with someone.

' Aemon, can you please take me tomorrow on flight with Cannibal? ' Visenya now turned her attention to her brother.

A year ago Aemon managed to claim Cannibal, second largest dragon after Vhagar.

' Of course! ' Aemon responded with smile on his face.

' Is mama going to die? ' Naerys asked in a timid voice.

' Mother isn't going to die, Naerys. She's done this loads of times. ' Rhae spoke with attitude.

' I'm lucky I'm not a woman, I don't want to go through all of that pain just to push out a slimy creature ' Aemon said with disgust.

' Well soon, when your older your going to have a slimy creature yourself Aemon. Even mama said it, your going to have to get married and have children ' Alicent reassured him with a glare, which made him roll his eyes.

' I asked Rhaenyra how... you make children. She says that the man puts something... in the woman, then the woman is pregnant. Then the child comes out of the woman, poof there's the child. ' Little Visenya said innocently making her father roll his eyes.

' She's lying! That's not possible! There has to be another way. ' Naerys said as Rhaenys screamed yet again making them all wince.

Back inside, Rhaenys tried pushing as hard as she can. With one last final push, she heard the wail of a baby's cry which made her drop her body down to her pillow in relief until she felt another pain.

' Your majesty, it seems... as though you are having... another child ' midwife said making Rhaenys let out a frustrated cry.

With all her strength, Rhaenys pushed and pushed until she heard yet another baby's cry before blackness soon covered her vision.

~

Rhaenys awoke to see Aemond carrying one of the babies with a big smile on his face, while the children crowded the other one with admiration.

' Rhaenys! Your awake finally!" Aemonf said as he walked over to sit on the bed as Rhaenys extended her arms to hold the child.

' What are their genders? ' Rhaenys asked as she held the babe in her arms with a smile.

' Well, the one your holding right now is a girl. While the one over there, that they are about to suffocate is a boy. ' Aemond said.

' Bring him over here. ' Rhaenys instructed him as he walked over to where they were. As much to the annoyance of the children, they soon ran over to the bed also over crowding Rhaenys.

' Daeron and Daena ' Rhaenys said with a smile.

~

When Rhaenys feels fit enough to leave her chambers after childbirth, she first goes to visit her eldest daughter.

Alicent is sitting in the far corner with the small black kitten Aemond gave her a week ago. The kitten, restless and bored, rubs its head against Alicent's hand and then escapes from her lap until Alicent grabs it and places it back against her stomach.

' No ' Alicent says to kitten firmly ' Stay. '

' Mother ' Alicent instantly shoots up and a little awkwardly, curtsies ' Lady mother, I am glad to see you looking well. '

Rhaenys winces at the formality and raises a hand as though to dismiss the stiffness of royal protocol from their relationship then kneels down to enfold her daughter's body within her arms.

' Alicent ' Rhaenys begins ' You know you have a new brother now, don't you? '

Alicent nods ' Father, says his name is going to be Daeron. '

' Do you think that's a nice name? '

Alicent thinks for a while before nodding, the slightest of smiles creeping over her lips. But a moment later, her face plunges back into darkness.

' What's wrong, my love? '

' Ma-Mother ' she whispers ' Will...will papa and you love me and Aemon less now that you have a legitimet son and heir? '

Rhaenys feels tears prick her eyes. A granddaughter of mighty Rhaenyra Targaryen should not ask such a question, she thinks, there should be no need for such questions. Gods forgive me.

' Of course not ' she says, tightening the embrace and rocking Alicent a little, ' You...you are our firstborn and precious besides. We both love you now as much as we did yesterday. '

Alicent nods but looks uncertain and Rhaenys takes a deep breath and promises herself that they shall grow closer, that they shall be as close as she was with her own mother in her young years.

She has given Seven Kingdom's a son, heir for Iron Throne.

The rest of her days, she thinks, will be of peace, of peace and happiness and warmth.

~

Rhaenys arrived in Aemon's chambers wanting to give him something, she's been waiting to give him for years.

' Mama, why are you here? You should be resting. ' Aemon said as he tossed his book aside running over to her.

Rhaenys walked up to him. ' I've come to give you something. And now it seems as though your old enough to have it, even though your just a boy of 13. '

Rhaenys soon opened the box behind her and pulled out a sword embodied with rubies.

' Mama where did you get that sword from? ' He asked still shocked at what he was seeing right in front of him while she chuckled.

' Well... your father had it made for me around ten years ago. Wanting to for me to learn to protect myself, but I was never fighter, so for years sword has been collecting dust. ' Rhaenys said as she smiled at the memory.

' It's beautiful and I shall protect you with this sword till the end of my days. ' Aemon said as he held the sword in his hand.

...