Sparkles!

'Avyaan..nilu pa..'

He stopped in his tracks while Lakshmi walked forward and stood beside him,

'Inum evlo nalaiku pa avakita ethayum solama iruka pora?'

He snapped his head at her, who looked back at him with concern filled eyes.

'Enala yen avakita sola mudiyadhu nu ungalku theriyumla paati?'

'Theriyum kanna, aana ipo ni eduthirukra mudivu avalku unmela irukra veruppa inume jaasthiyakum nu therinjum ethukaha ipdi panra?' she looked for him to respond, but he kept silent.

'Enna veruthalum ava enkoodave irupaa la paati?' his eyes got blurred when he said those words. Lakshmi saw the longingness in his eyes and felt her eyes turn shiny. 

She touched his hand while he looked at her with teary eyes and tears threatened to fall down which he masked with his stone face, as usual.

'Intha paththu varshathula nee kan kalangi na patha naatkal romba kammi..unoda ella kashtathayum marakradhukaha unna suthi potukita veliya enala oru kattathuku mela odaikka mudiyala nu purinjudhu...'

Avyaan looked at her blankly while she continued,

'Virumbiyo virumbamalo ni thorakka virumbatha unoda manasukulla nozhaiyuradhuku avalala matum dha mudiyum nu unoda kanna pathu annaiku na purinjukiten..(smiles) avala pathi yosikra ni, unna pathi yenpa yosika matengra?'

'Yen na ava dha paati enaku ellam...'

Lakshmi went silent as she expected this reply from him. Maybe she had not spoken about this for a while, but each time when she was about to talk to him, she used to try her best to bring him out of his misery. Today, she felt the need to talk to him, at least to explain what might happen if he proceeds with his decision.

'Adha ava purinjukradhukaana vaaipa ni epo avalku kuduka pora?'

Avyaan smiled with pain and hung his head low, as he felt himself breaking in already,

'Adha enala kuduka mudiyathu paati (chuckles with pain)..kadavul enkiterndhu eduthukitadhu athu..adhu marubadiyum kedaikuma ilaya nu kuda enaku therila, aana na mirugama maarama irukanum na ava enkoodave irukanum..'

Without waiting for her reply, he walked past and closed the door behind him. Lakshmi sighed looking at his disappearing figure. She expected it to happen even before she tried to convince him, but she wanted to try her luck before she involved herself on behalf of her grandson. She knew what he was worried about, and she didn't want him to suffer anymore. Also, she didn't want to make the girl agonize without knowing about why she was here. 

'Unga rendu perkahavum itha na panniye aahanum...'

'Sir, neenga sona mari orphanages list shortlist pannadhula engalku mothama 122 orphanages oda details kedachiruku..sumar 25 varshathuku munadi ingerndhu adopt aayi pona kozhandhainga, ilana ethathu karanalatha orphanage ah vitutu pona pasanga nu collect pana details intha file la iruku sir...'

Bala checked the documents, while Moorthy continued,

'Mothama aan kozhandhainga nu namma sona age range la pathappo 67 per ah filter panirukom..ithula ivanga currently irukra places check pana soli already inform panitom sir..'

'Good Moorthy, avangala trace pani parunga..ithula entha information oh, avanga irukra thadayam ethuvume kedaikama suspicious ah irukravangaloda details nu namma filter panna kandippa romba sila peru dha minjuvanga, then our search will be easy..'

'Sure sir..'

Bala nodded his head and turned towards Nilosh. He frowned when he spoke to someone seriously through the call. He thought not to disturb him, but the change of expression on his face made Bala worried for some extent.