Unspoken Mystery!

The sun rise announced the commencement of the day when it peeped through the clouds to radiate its light. Birds chirped in harmony and flew around in joy while the early morning dew drops on the greeneries filled the nature with its moistness. 

Amidst the green-carpeted mountains, the tufts of water streams caressed its way along to reach the valleys. The houses built in a not-so-close proximities stood unique, especially the one which consisted of three-stores with an authentic look, filling the eyes.

Inside that house, particularly in a simple yet elegant bedroom, a girl of fifteen years was sleeping peacefully under the furry blanket, being not so bothered about her mother's rantings.

'Shiru! time ennachu nu pathiya? school ku late ayiruchu nu enkita vanthu ninna nu vaiyu..apro avlo dha...'

Shirnila Keyaashni tossed and turned on her bed and squinted her eyes to open and saw the wall clock, only to jolt and sit up.

'Ma!!! enama ipo vanthu ezhupra? konjo earlya eluppirukalam la?'

Shirnila's mother who was already in a badhrakaali mode entered her room furiously with the dosai karandi,

'Poten na! oru maninerama kuptutu iruke nalla izhuthu pothi thoongitu ipo enna solriya?'

Shirnila smiled sheepishly, and before her mother started the next round of colorful words, she ran into the washroom, making her mother shake her head in disbelief and dismiss the place.

Shirnila got ready in a hurry while her mother plaited her hair uttering the usual polambals which she was used to, and not in a mood to listen to it more. Keeping a kutty pottu in between her dense eyebrows, she smiled looking at her reflection in the mirror and took her shoulder bag to leave.

'Shiru, poruppe ilama iruka nee! un vayasu ponnunga lam evlo poruppa nadanthukranga nu paru..atha pathachum thirundhra vazhiya paru..'

'Ma! (whines) ni sonatha nambi en friends kita kuda kete, avangalum avanga amma lam unna mariye solranga nu sonanga..aaha mothathula ella ammavum ipdi dha ponnungala soli trick panitu irukeenga la?'

She smirked and continued,

'Ithukulam intha Shirnila asara mataa..'

Her mother who was handing over her the lunch box, glared at her daughter, and before she argued, Shirnila picked it from her, and bid bye to her mother, not before giving her a cheek kiss and ran to the road with a giggle, making Devi smile looking at her daughter,

'Seriyana vaalu..enna panna poralo..'

'Heyyy Pavi!'

'Va di Shiru! innaikum late uh dhana?'

Shirnila pouted and nodded her head,

'Aama di, semma thookam..intha kulurula manushan enthripaana? vita na apdiye thoongirupe..'

'Aama, apro aunty kita nala vangirupa..' Pavi smirked, making Shirnila twist her lips,

'Hmkmm! athanala dha vanthe..(smirks) epdiyo Malar ma'm kita sikkama correct ah vanthuten la? atha matter uh!' Shirnila lifted her imaginary collar, making Pavithra roll her eyes,

'Athennamo correct uh dha! unaku matum apdi enna oru luck nu therila di..ni late ah vantha matum entha madam kitayum maata matengra! (huffs) na lam maati enna HM kuptu warn panra alavuku poiruchu..'