Unexpected!

Vanakkam Makkale! 

Your comments are my encouragement! continuous ah update pananum na unga kita irunthu inum neraya comments feedbacks expect panren bha! Pathu pani vidunga!

Ipo vango, storykulla polam...

'Sir, neenga sona mari antha jeep oda owner ah trace pani pathadhula avaru thannoda jeep ah kanom nu already local station la complaint kuduthirukaru nu theriya vanthuchu..'

Bala got the FIR copy from Moorthy and went through it. His eyes widened as they fell on the date when the theft case was filed.

'Nilosh, intha date ah paru..ithu Shirnila kadathapatta dateku moonu nalaiku munadi record aana complaint..apdina avan intha kidnap ah panradhuku munadi Coimbatore poirukanum..apo tha intha jeep ah avan thirudirukaan..'

Nilosh received the FIR copy and checked the date, while he nodded his head in acceptance,

'So, avanukum Coimbatore kum etho samandham iruku..' he dragged while Bala intervened,

'Na anga irukra ella local police station kum inform pani ivanoda details ah mudinchalavu seekrama collect pana solren..'

Shirnila stood there numb as she saw multiple blood handprints on her portrait, shaking her core. That moment itself she realised the trap that she was in. She gulped the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes and peeled off her gaze to look on the working table and the showcase which was placed beside it.

She was bewildered to witness her belongings elsewhere. Since her childhood, the things she possessed and the things she used, and even the objects she forgot herself for a long time and long lost, were there in the showcase.

Also, her photos which were random clicks taken from various places were piled up there. She covered her mouth in horror as she saw a completely obsessed person for the first time in her life. She had learnt of obsession, but directly witnessing it, and that too connected with her own self, made her stomach do a flip.

Can someone be this crazy to be preoccupied with a particular person?

Gulping hard, she turned the other side and eyes fell on the metal tray which made her gasp. There were knives and sharp weapons on it. Some of them were still stained with blood, making her heart thud in fear.

She looked back at her portrait which had the blood stains and looked at the tray which contained the weapons, making her imagine various things in her mind. Suddenly, the thought of getting caught by him, made her fear increase in milliseconds. She shook her head to bring back her focus, rather than getting feared of everything from she witnessed in the room. But one thing she clearly guessed was that she was currently standing in his room.

Bringing back her courage, she looked around to find any clue about him. She pulled the drawers off the shelf and checked for anything significant, when her eyes caught a diary. It was a purple-colored small sized diary, embossed with golden letters on it. Shirnila's lips uttered the words while her eyes read it.

"Spark in the Dark"

She reached for it slowly, when she was not very sure about taking it or not. Reading someone's diary is not decent, but she had no other choice to learn who he was. Seeing it in his place gave her a strong suspicion that it should be definitely his.

She took it out and opened the first page, but the sudden door clicking sound made her jerk and immediately she hid behind the wall.

She peeped out of the wall and widened her eyes when she noticed him entering in, which she least expected when she planned to run away.