𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"No." I said bluntly. Why the fuck would I be excited to see a nigga that wants me dead and tremendously failed multiple times. His ass a bitch fa real, could neva even respect no nigga like that. He on sum other shit tryna get niggas I'm supposed to be coo wit to kill me. Tuh. I wonder how much he was paying they bum ass.

"Why?" She asked genuinely confused. I forgot she didn't know. Reason I didn't tell her was cause JUST in case she got questioned bout sumn shit, ion want her involved. I know she gon lie but if they do a polygraph test she gon fasho fail it, so ima just leave her out of it completely.

Even tho I hate keeping shit from her. It make me feel guilty as hell. It's just weird to me ion know. It's even more weird cause I'm not the type wanting everybody to know what I be having going on in life in general, but wit ha I feel like she should know.

"It's a long story. I'm jus not excited bout his bald headed ass getting out. I'll beat his ass" I said mumbling getting up going to the refrigerator.

"Mhm, and I really want us to build a gingerbread house for my YouTube channel. And cause I wanna do it in general." She said following me.

"U always wanna do sum, and when you wanna do that" I asked

"Uhmmm soon. Before Christmas so I can edit it and have it out by then."

"How many subscribers u got on that shit" I asked getting a blue Gatorade

"Uhmm I think 45k, on the road ta fiftyyyyyy" she said doing the dougie

"Stop, u look like a centipede" I said mugging her throwing a penny I found on the counter at her forehead.

"First of all- shut up" I said covering her mouth and this mf gon bite my palm making me hold it groaning in pain. Ian know humans could bite that fuckin hard.

"Kianna u betta get out my face fa I smack yo ass" I said tryna shake my hand off

"Well maybe if u ain't yo dirty ass hands in front of my mount where I have TEETH, u wouldn't have gotten bit." She said sticking her tongue out.

"We finna fight" I said taking everything out my pockets placing it on the counter walking over to her while she tried to run.

"No we not I just got my nails did Keon" she said continuing to run. This mf was a lil speedy so I had to put sum pep in my step.

I caught her and picked her up by the waist throwing her on the couch while she let out lol playful screams

"Keon watch out bro!" She said trying get up but I grabbed her again. I almost had ha til she start doing that kicking thing non stop kicking me all on my chest and throat.

"God Damn" I said coughing trying to catch my breath while she laughed and got up running upstairs.

"U know I got asthma n u gon do that shit" I said getting still coughing a little bit.

"Stop lyin" she said over the balcony watching me suffer can hardly breathe n this garden gnome gon sit hea n watch.

I went in the refrigerator and grabbed me a water gulping that shit in 7 seconds.

"Damnn u needa do me like that boa" she said

"Nah u wanna nearly cut off mfs circulation" I said throwing it away grabbing my phone off the counter.

"Sorry bout that gang" she said tryna be funny. Gang? Who the fuck she talkin to? She not talkin to me. Ian ha damn gang. Ian one of ha lil friends either.

"Who is u talkin to" I said frowning up at her.

"What u mean all I said was gang"

"Ain't no all I said don't call me no damn gang, n I'm not playin wit u Kianna" I said slowly making my way upstairs.