The soldiers surrounding then obeyed and immediately headed to the Coastal Artillery Batteries.

Coastal Battery Numbers 1 and 2

"Reload!"

A soldier of the Charatian 22nd Artillery Regiment said as the soldiers were loading the cannon to fire at the fleet.

After a few frantic minutes, the artillery gun was ready the soldiers pulled the trigger and fired.

But suddenly a large contingent of Qotan 20 B-25 Mitchell and  15 B-17 Bombers, assisted by 10 F-86 Sabres were spotted. Which spotted the batteries.

"Bombers! Get the AA Guns!"

Another soldier said frantically as they attempted to shoot down the Qotan Aircraft to minimal effect.

Qotan B-17

"Well Look's like we're going to encounter some Flak."

Suddenly, as the Airforce man said and predicted some flak began to appear and hit the plane.

"Shit! Incoming Giera-5s!"

His comrade said as some Giera-5 Fighter Aircraft began to intercept the bombers causing their 10 Sabre Escorts to immediately swerve to destroy them.

Although the jets could easily destroy the Gierras. There were around 25 enemy fighter aircraft which easily overwhelmed their fighter escorts.

Immediately the Airman quickly took cover as his fellow airmen were using the 50 Cals on the side of the aircraft to fire at the enemy fighters quickly lighting one aflame as the Charatian Fighter Plane began to swerve downward towards its doom.

It was going to be a long ride for the crew.

Sieriat Gulf

After at least 2 days did the true operation truly begin, the Qotan landing ships would launch LVT-4s each filled with ready Qotan Marines. While the naval fleet composed of Iowa-Class Battleships, Hawkins-class cruisers, J-Class, and two Midway-Class Supercarriers would be deployed as part of the 9th Naval Group.

"Alright, men you know the drill! This is just like fighting the Japanese but harder! So let's give those Charatian Bastards hell! Oorah!"

A Qotan soldier of American descent said to his fellow soldiers in the LVT.

They were currently surrounded by other LVTs heading to the beach with a few Amphibious Tanks supporting them.

Suddenly, they heard whizzing.

Quickly knowing what it is a soldier shouted in panic.

"ARTILLERY! BRACE!"

The artillery shells then hit some of the LVTs in the group. Which exploded turning the vehicles into nothing more than a burning, useless cluster and metal grave.

But after a few minutes of handling the harsh waves, the vehicle then lands on the beach as the men face heavy machine gun fire from camouflaged Charatian Emplacements.

One Bunker made a foolish attempt to fire at an AmTank as the Marines knew the vehicle and it fired its stubby 75mm at the Emplacement turning into nothing more but a destroyed mixture of metal and concrete rubble.

But the Qotan Marines know this wasn't the only battle they were going to fight. This was like Saipan, first they needed to secure the beach, then the Forests, and finally the entire island group.

Meanwhile, On the Charatians Charatians held-line. New divisions from the ASTs would arrive 3 weeks later. With a badge, many of their comrades in the High Command knew were from the ASTs. They were armed with new weaponry from Secret Advanced Research Corps (SARC).

In a week massive preparations were undertaken for the supposedly last Charatian Offensive. Many knew that this was their last day, so they wrote their final letters for their loved ones and then readied themselves as they rode to the front, armed with CHR-08 machine rifles riding either Charatian Halftracks or the New H96Tank Destroyers deployed.

Chapter End

Story Info:

-H96 TDs are new Tank Destroyers developed originally before the war but were modified to counter the appearance of Centurions.

-CHR-08 is basically the Charatian improved version of the German Stg 44 developed to counter the L1A1 Self-Lading Rifle.

-Aerius-15 is a Pre-War Charatian AA gun resembling the 12.8 Flak-40 c.m AA gun

-The Aerius-21 SPAA is an SPAA recently developed to counter the overwhelming Aerial Superiority of the Qotan Air Force.