34 - LAST ONE

5 months later ,

Ashwin was trying his best to sleep while sivangi was trying her best to wake him up. Finally she won , he woked up and sat on the bed yawning.

Sivangi : Naa inga pasi la thookam varama thavikaren aana nee nalla jolly ah thoongaraya

Ashwin : Ipo ennama venum unak

Sivangi : Pizza with chocolate sauce

Ashwin : Pizza with chocolate sauce ah? Enna ma ivlo weird aana combination solra

Sivangi : Enak ipo sapadanum. Nee vaangi tharuvaya mateya

Ashwin : Ma time 1o clock midnight ma

Sivangi : Athula enak theriyathu. Nee vangi tharuvaya mateya. Mate na solliru na enga amma veetuku poren

Ashwin : Ma nalaiku veetla function. Na ipo veliya pona kandipa yaaravathu pathuruvanga

Sivangi : Nee vena balcony vazhiya kuthich poriya

Ashwin : Adi pavi oru pizza kaaga purushan uyiraye eduka nenakaraya

Sivangi : ☺☺

Ashwin : Iru poi vaangit varen

Sivangi : Hayy. Seekaram po po

Later he went out and bought her pizza with chocolate sauce and she had it her tummy full and slept with chocolate sauce over whole face not allowing him to wipe it.

Next morning ,

Ashwin was the first one to wake up. He turned to look at his wife who was hugging her baby bump and sleeping so cutely while the sauce in her face had dried by now. After admiring her for few minutes he woked up her. And the make up artist came and started doing her work. Meanwhile ashwin got ready in another room and he went to invite the guests. It was the day of her baby shower. The home was filled with people and their cousins teasings.

Later they made the couple sit on a chair and elders did some rituals . Ashwin didn't allow her parents to take her to their home as he will miss her so they too allowed her to stay with him in their house itself.

9th month ,

Everyone in the home were sleeping except two.

Ashwin : Podhum ma

Sivangi : Innum 2 thaan iruku pls ashwineyy

Ashwin : Ipdi solliye oru packet ah mudichita

Sivangi : Eee

Then he took her in his arms and made her lie on the bed and they both slept hugging the big baby bump.

One fine morning ,

Sivangi was getting ready for her check up when ashwin came and hugged her from back.

Ashwin : Ipola unna ipdi thaan hug pannave mudiyuthu.

Sivangi : Ashwineyy oruvela payyana irukumo

Ashwin : Yen? Ponna iruka kudatha

Sivangi : Oruvela twins ah irunthuchu na

Ashwin : Ethuva irunthalum enak ok thaan. After all it's our baby di.

Suddenly she felt pain in her abdomen. Ashwin picked her up and they went to the hospital and she was moved into the operation room. He was also allowed inside. He holded her hands and made her feel comfortable by massaging it.

His eyes teared when the doctor took out two babies. The doctor gave him them. He kissed their foreheads. They were both girls.

His two princesses.

The moment they felt complete.

The same moment author um complete nu feel panra karanathaal ithoda intha story ah end panniren 🤭.

Yess makkaley this is the last part of ARRANGED LOVE. Hereby I'm ending my , your , our , favourite story.

Byee
Urs Abi ❤