CHARACTERS

Sivangi : A Gynecologist who is working in City hospital.. Very sweet and chubby girl... Her friends are her world.. Little princess of her family..

SK dad nd mom are college professors.. Very sweet parents whom every child wish to get.. Loves their daughter to the core..

Pavitra : Cousin sister and best friend of sivangi.. Very sweet person.. Good dancer..Working as a radiologist..

Rithika : Another cousin sister nd best friend of sivangi... Simple and humble type.. Good singer.. IT professional.. Working in same office where rakshan works nd a good frnd of him..

Bala : Younger brother of pavitra.. Consider sivangi as his own sister... Have a huge crush on rithika..

Nisha : Best friend of sivangi since childhood.. Knows her in and out..

Ashwin kumar : He is a Physicatrist in lifeline hospital... Crush of many... Sweet and humble person.. His parents nd frnds are his world..

AK mom : Very sweet and traditional one.. Loves both her children equally..

AK dad : Ex military.. Little strict.. But loves his children a lot and very friendly with them..

Hussain and manimegalai : Elder sister and brother in law of ashwin.. Both loves ashwin a lot.. Cute tom and Jerry couple of the family..

Pugazh : Working with ashwin.. Know ashwin in and out.. Very supportive friend..

Rakshan : An IT professional.. Neighbor of ashwin and know him since childhood.. Best friend of pugazh too..

Sarath : Cousin of ashwin.. Call him as partner.. Elder brother of sakthi.. Working in Mumbai..

Sakthi : Another cousin brother of ashwin.. He is also a doctor nd working in the same hospital where sivangi works.. Yeah they both are good friends..

Other characters will be revealed soon..

Byee
Ur author..

Vote it
Comment it..