V - Weasley's Wizard Weezes

Start from the beginning

We all sat down and Remus spoke up again. "There as been two new dementors attack. Karkaroff's body as been found in a cabin up north, the dark mark above him. I'm surprised he made it this long, if I remember well, Regulus, Sirius' borther only made it a few days."

"Perhaps we should talk about some-" Ms Weasley tried.

"Have you heard what happened to Florian?" Bill asked while Fleur served him wine.

"The one who sold ice cream on Diagon Alley?" Harry asked with a somber look. "He gave me free ice cream. What happened to him?"

"Taken by force from the look of his shop."

"Why?" Ron asked with wide eyes.

"Who knows? They must have disliked him. He was a good man, Florian," Billy answered.

"Talking about Diagon Alley, it seems Ollivander has disapeared too," Mr. Weasley said and I felt as if I had been punched in the stomach.

"... but Ollivander was the best and if the other side has got him it's not good for us," Moony said.

I pushed my plate away from me and got up. "Excuse me," I mumbled before rushing to the upstairs bathroom. I opened the door and rushed to the toilet just in time before I threw up.

Gentle hands held back my hair while making small circles on my lower back. "It's okay, Anna, it's okay."

I wiped my mouth and lowered the toilet lid, slumping back against Fleur who held me gently. "I hate this," I whispered.

"I know, me too." She passed a hand through my hair as I took a shaky breath. She started humming a slow song that sounded awfully melancholic. The vibrations in her chest flet calming and my breathing went back to normal.

"What song?"

"Plat pays, Jacques Brel. He was a great singer."

"You'll have to make me listen to him some day."

"Promise."

-

Hogwarts letters came in the next day. I opened mine in excitement, hoping to find my nomination as captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team.

"It gives you the same rank as prefect!" Hermione exclaimed and I looked up to see my brother holding the badge I thought I would've received.

I blinked as I stared at it. Oh. I blinked away my tears and focused back on my letter, jaw clenched.

Ms. Weasley announced we would go to Diagon Alley on Saturday and I walked out to the barn in their garden, swiftly climbing up to the roof. I desperalty pushed my thought back, not wanting to make a fuss over a fucking badge. Harry deserved it too, didn't he? Even if he hadn't been the one recruited by a professional team or that he wouldn't be able to focus on it too much with his private lessons with Dumbledore. He loved quidditch, even if he wasn't as passionate about strategies and all that, he loved playing and he had good chemistry with his team. He would be good. Yes, Harry would be a good captain.

-

Saturday came and Billy slid a little pouch of money to Harry and me. He would be staying in the house with Fleur, much to my chagrin. I would've loved to go out with her. 

"What about me?" Ron asked.

"It's their money, idiot." I snorted. "I got it for you, it takes hours to get to your safe theses days."

"It's chou how much he thinks about others," Fleur purred while caressing his nose. I noticed Billy relaxing at the gesture and smiled. Merlin were they adorable together.