XXIV- Christmas

Anna's POV

We got back to Grimmauld place and I ran up to my room, fetching my gifts for the adults. I had already given all the kids theirs, but I wanted to personnally give them to the Order members. I walked back into the kitchen where they were all talking, bags behind my back as I grinned up to them.

"I have gifts for you," I announced. I felt like I was five again. I had made drawings for the Dursley's and had been so excited to give them. Needless to say, I never gave them any gift after that. At least now they smiled at me.

"Oh gifts! I love gifts," Tonks Said and clapped their hands.

I gave them their bag and they opened it one at the time. First was Kingsley, I really hadn't been sure what to give him, but I found a beautiful bracelet in Hogsmead. "It's enchanted with a protection charm. I'm not sure how effective it is, but hopefully enough."

"Thank you, Anna," Kingsley said in his deep voice, putting on the bracelet. I always thought he looked really cool.

"Oh my god, a leather jacket!" Tonks exclaimed with a huge smile.

"I think I managed to charm it to change how you want it to, like your hair. I'm not sure the spell worked. Didn't really have any metamorphagus with me to test it," I joked. They put it on and focused on it and to our surprise it went red!

"Holy shit! A, that's fucking amazing!" They exclaimed, jumping up to hug me. "I didn't even know there were spells to immitate the metamorphagus magic!"

"Well, after a few trips to the restricted section in Hogwarts, you can find anything," I smiled. I was so glad it worked.

"The Chronicles of Narnia?" Remus asked as he took out his gift.

"Only book I purposely read and finished. I annoted some parts for you," I smiled.

"It's huge!" Padfoot exclaimed. "Will you be able to read it, Moony?" He teased.

"Of course." He reached into the bag again and took out a brown notebook with the letters R.J.L graved in gold. I had written a small message at the start:
Dear Moony,
Thank you for everything. When I first saw you (and remembered it), you came to my help, giving me that piece of chocolate, something you seem to always have with you. All year long, you helped me. With the Patronus charm, my personnal struggles, remembering my parents. You helped me even after you left, your letters making me pull through more things than you could imagine. You always make me laugh and are always here to support me, so thank you.
I love you, you're the best godfather <3
The best niece- Anna Potter

He looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you, Anna."

"Anna... Is that what I think this is?" Padfoot asked. "A vynil record of David Bowie?! And a shirt! Ahh, thank you, little Prongslette."

"Of course," I smiled.

He got up and made the vynil play, singing the words with his whole heart, Tonks soon joining in. Remus got up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I also tried giving you a piece of chocolate when I first saw you. It was a joke of course, but you should've seen your father's reaction. He was always the most protective and worried, Lily found it adorable."

"Thank you."

"Now, I think it's time for music don't you?"

With that, he joined Sirius on the small table in the living room, both singing their heart out while I danced with Tonks, Harry and Hermione joining us. As soon as the Weasley's came back, Fred and George started singing, Ginny being the only one who actually knew the words. She had me to thank for that, I would  always put on music before the Quidditch games and practice. I ran up to take my music record and made it play once we were done with David Bowie. I immediately put on some Queen, singing my heart out with Harry.

"This song last forever!" Fred said when Bohemian Rhapsody played.

"Well that explains why Angelina's in a bad mood lately." I grinned at him with pity. "If you think 6 minute is forever... I can't imagine how unsatisfied she might be."

"You little-" 

He jumped up and ran after me while I ran away, laughing. I ducked a spell he fired at me, while the rest laughed at us.

"Oi! That's not fair I can't use magic here," I complained.

I jumped on the couch, barely noticing anything around us. After failing to catch me, he gave up and Ginny teased him. I went to get myself a glass of water and heard my uncles talking.

"That's exactly something James would've said," Sirius claimed.

"To you," Moony nodded.

"Please, he wouldn't have dared."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Moony!"

I smiled as I looked at the people around me. I had written my friends to wish them a merry Christmas, I  wasn't sure they'd answered, but that was okay. I hoped they were okay. If any harm came to Theo and Pansy from their parents... I might just get in a fight no one I love would like much.

Just a short cool chapter before shit goes down haha, they all deserved a break <3