Nonon had already finished boiling and draining the noodles before the competition, so she was working on the cheesey flavor.

1 cup of unsalted butter, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 3 cups of whole milk, 5 cups of half and half, 8 cups of shredded medium sharp cheddar cheese, 4 cups of shredded gruyere cheese, 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1/2 tsp of paprika.

Nonon started with the oven, preheating it to 325°F.

She melted butter in a very large saucepan over medium heat, sprinkling in flour to whisk.

After about a minute, she slowly poured in 4 cups of the milk and half and half, whisking constantly until it was silky smooth like melted ice cream.

She poured in the rest of the two liquids, mixing until it was also silky smooth like a big pot of caramel.

Continuing to heat it, it slowly became thicker over time as she mixed it around.

She moved the saucepan from one eye to the other, taking it off of the heat.

She then added the spices and 3 cups of the combined cheeses, mixing it until mixed, then poured in another 3 cups and mixed until completely mixed.

While Y/N was focused on his magical cheesecake, Bulla reached up into his pocket and slithered his phone out.

She entered the password she remembered seeing him enter, and called Barbie's.

"This is Barbie's, what can I get for you?" The Barbie's employee asked.

In her best, deepened, adult sounding voice, Bulla asked for her order.

"Uh, yes. Can I get a thousand of your curly fries?" Bulla asked.

"As always, they only ever ask for the fries. A thousand seems like a lot, we can't actually count the fries, do you mean grams or ounces?" The Barbie's employee asked.

Bulla sweatdropped, not knowing what either were.

"Um, yes...uhhh... ounces... Yes, I meant ounces. How foolish of me" Bulla said.

"Okay. That'll be $660.16 for 1000 servings of the large curly fries. Are you sure you can pay for it, little missy?" The Barbie's employee asked, raising her eyebrow and smirking.

Bulla gasped, but she had a plan, always.

Bulla pickpocketed Y/N again.

"The card number is 9122 1224 9311 8585, the expiration date is 69/69, and the code is 420" Bulla said, changing her voice to her normal pitch now that her plan was foiled.

(Convert numbers to ABC)

"Mmmm... Okay. It'll arrive shortly to your location" The Barbie's employee said.

"You're not going to ask for my location?" Bulla asked.

"Nope. I've sent this same order hundreds of times to you guys, so I know your phone number by heart" The Barbie's employee said.

20 Minutes Later...

"I'm done!" Y/N said.

"Well, so am I!" Nonon said.

There was a knock at the door.

"Coming!" Bulla said, running to the door.

Bulla opened the door, not to be met with the delivery driver, but the Mankonshokus and Ryuko.

"Hey you a--WAAAH...!" Bulla said, being stolen by Mako immediately on sight.

"Hey you little puffball! I missed you so much! How are you doing? Me and my family and Ryuko brought over some croquettes and we wanted to share Thanksgiving with you!" Mako frantically said, tossing Bulla up and down in the sky as Bulla howled with glee.