Chapter 9

I looked through my contacts and found his number.

*Phone call*

Tyler: "Hello" he said with a sexy voice

Me: "Hi I'm Brittany, the girl that you gave your number to in the restaurant" I said while biting my lip

Tyler: "Hey Brittany, how are you" he said sounding more confident

Me: "I'm good, I was wondering if you are free today?" I said to him

Tyler: "Yeah I am, what time?" he said

Me: "I was thinking about now" I said while laughing

Tyler: "Sounds great, where abouts are you" he said

Me: "At the Starbucks on Wall Street" I said while walking into the cafe

Tyler: "I will be there in 5, bye" he said

Me: "Bye" I said and hanged up

*End of phone call*

I sat down in the corner booth, waiting for Tyler. Then I saw this really hot guy walk in, it was Tyler. I don't remember him being this attractive. He walks over to me and says, "You're Brittany right". "Yes, that's me" I say. "Do you have a map?" he asked with a serious face. "Uh no" I said confused. "Cause I'm getting lost in your eyes" he said while I blushed and laughed. "I never pictured you a pick up line guy" I said. "Hang on, I have a better one" he said. "Did you fart, cause you blew me away" he said as a craked up. "That's a good one" I said after recovering from my laughing fit. We talked for another half hour, then I grabbed Amber a drink and made my way back to the hospital.

I gave Amber her drink. "I am going home tonight" she said after she sipped her drink. "That's good, I hope you are feeling better" I said. "I have to go to work Amber, get better" I said while getting up. "Thank you for everything, bye" Amber says. "Bye girl" I said and walk out.

I arrive home and rush to get changed. I brushed my teeth, showered and got changed. I put on a Rolling stones midriff top and denim shorts with my white converse. I get in the car and drive to work. This is becoming my normal routine now.