Chapter 4

It was Harry. Charlotte looked at me and said "Isn't that Harry from high school". "Yeah I think so, I have to go Charlotte, we will catch up soon" I say while getting money from my wallet. "Yeah so do I" Charlotte said. We both got out of the booth and I handed her the money I owed her and we both walked out. "I didn't expect to see him there" Charlotte says. "Yeah neither did I" I said truthfully. "Well I will see you soon, we need to definitely catch up again" Charlotte said. "Of course, bye" I say while hugging her. "Bye Brittany" she says and she walks away.

I walk to my car, hop in, start the engine and drive home. I reach our apartment, hop out and walk to the door. I open the door and sit down on the couch. I turn the TV on and flick through the channels and I eventually settle on The Simpsons. 15 minutes into the episode, the front door opens and Amber walks in. "I have amazing news" she says while plonking herself down on the couch. "And what is it" I say curiously. "Well the news isn't about me, it's about you" Amber says with excitement, which only makes me more curious. "I got you a job" she finally says.

"WHAT?" I yell. "Yes, and it's a really good one" Amber says. "Would you care to tell me" I say curiously. "You're going to be modelling for Calvin Klein" Amber screams. "WHAT?" I say jumping up and down. "You heard right" Ambers says. "Oh my gosh, I love you so much thank youu" I say while hugging her. "But there is a catch" Amber says and I am suddenly not so excited as I was 30 seconds ago. "Oh what is it" I say nervously. "You will be modelling with someone else, who happens to be a hot guy, but at this stage is unknown" Amber says. "That's not too bad" I say with relief, "But thank you so much" I say while hugging her again. "Anything for my bestie" Amber says. After all that drama we continued to watch The Simpsons. After 15 minutes we changed the channel to She's the Man. We ordered some take out and basically had a movie night.

"So when does my job start" I say as the end credits of She's the Man roll in. "It should start in 2 days, your boss will text you with more details" Amber said while putting in White Chicks. "Awesome, I can't wait" I say. We watched the rest of White Chicks and ended up falling asleep on the couch. 

The next morning I wake up to the smell of fruit salad and milkshakes. Amber is in the kitchen making breakfast and I am still on the couch from last night. I get up and walk to the kitchen. "Good morning Amber" I say as I stretch my arms. "Morning sleepy head" Amber says as she cuts up some strawberries. "Mmm is breakfast nearly ready" I say while watching her make the food. "Yep" she says while she places the food on the table. "I was wondering if you want to spend the day shopping?" Amber says. "I would love too" I said.

We slam down breakfast, get changed, brush our teeth and leave. I am wearing denim high waisted shorts with a white midriff and my converse. We arrived at the mall and headed towards Victoria's Secret. I bought some lingerie and some body mist. We went through heaps of different shops, grabbed some frozen yogurt and before we know it the sun is down and the moon is up. Instead of cooking at our apartment we decided to eat at an Italian restaurant. We entered the restaurant called 'Bella' and took a seat. A waiter came up to us and to our luck, he was very hot. He smiled and took our orders, with the occasional flirting. I ordered a pasta dish with prawns and Amber ordered lasagna. The waiter served us our food and as soon as I took a bite, it felt like I was eating heaven. "Oh my gosh, this is amazing" I said. "Yes it's so good" Amber said while taking another bite. Once we finished our food, we paid and the waiter slipped me his number.

When we arrived home. I ran into my room, dropped all my shopping bags and jumped on my bed. I grabbed my phone from my bag and saw I had a message from someone called Paul. He happened to be my new boss for my modelling career.

The message read:"Hello Brittany, this is Paul who would be your boss. As you are aware, you and someone else are the new models for Calvin Klein. I expect you to be at 54A Paramount St LA where your modelling career will begin, 10 am sharp. Can't wait to meet you, Paul Ade".

I sent a quick message back to Paul Ade and then I went through my twitter. I then had a quick shower and hopped into bed. I remembered that I forgot to say goodnight. I grabbed my phone and texted Amber saying 'goodnight' as I was to lazy to get up."Goodnight" Amber yelled from her room and I started to laugh. Eventually I fell asleep.