Chapter 3

I woke up with a killer headache, and literally fell out of bed. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and then headed towards Amber's room. She was still sleeping. I went to the kitchen, grabbed some water and tablets and walked back into Amber's room. "Amber wake up" I said. She moved around in her bed, but didn't get up. I put the water and tablets down and shook her awake. "Amber, get up urghh" I say more louder. Eventually she got up. " I have a massive headache" she said. "No shit, so do I" I said. "Do you remember what happened last night" she said after taking her tablets. "Yeah, I didn't see you for most of the night, but when I did, you were about to have sex with some guy, but other than that, nothing special" I said.

"What?" Amber yelled. "I can't believe I did that, thanks for stopping me though" she said while hugging me. "That's ok Amb, I know your waiting for Mr. Right" I said and took my tablet. I got up from her bed and made my way to the kitchen. "Do you want pancakes Amb" I yelled from the kitchen. "Yes please, I am just going to take a shower" Amber yelled from her room. I gathered all the ingredients and began making the pancake batter. I heard the shower turn off, so Amber must be coming soon. I walked over to the stove and put a small mixture. I then flipped the pancake and Amber walked in. She walks towards the stove and helps me. Before I know it we are done. I grab the nutella, strawberries and maple syrup and placed it on the table while Amber brang the pancakes. We sat down and started to eat our pancakes. I stacked mine with nutella and strawberries while Amber had maple syrup, which I find gross. "So what are you doing today, got any plans" Amber says after stuffing her mouth. "Well I actually am meeting up with an old friend today at Starbucks, you can join if you want to" I say to Amber. "Thanks for the offer, but I have a few things to do" Amber says after drinking some water. "Okay" I say after stuffing my mouth with pancakes.

I get up from the table and place my plate in the sink and clean up any mess I made. "I will do the dishes" Amber says. "Okay, thanks" I say while walking towards my room. I walk inside my bedroom, make my bed and have a shower. I walk out of the shower, grabbed some panties and a bra. I put them on and decided to wear my demin high waisted jeans with a white lace crop top and a red plaid shirt wrapped around my waist. I straightened my hair and put on my timberlands. I grab my wallet and walked into the living room. "Are you sure you don't want to come Amb" I say while taking my phone off charge. "Yeah I'm alright, have fun" Amber says. "Okay I will see you around 1pm" I said while grabbing my keys. "Okay bye" Amber says and I close the front door. I was supposed to meet my friend at 11:30am and it is currently 11:25am.

I ran to my car, hopped in and drove. I arrived at Starbucks and saw Charlotte waiting in one of the booths. I walk over to the booths and say " Omg Charlotte, it'd really you, it's been forever". She gets up and hugs me, "I know it feels like ages since I last saw you, sit down". I sit down, "I hope you don't mind, but I have already ordered for both of us, I still remember your favourite" Charlotte says. "Thanks so much Char" I say. Our drinks arrive and we gossip for 2 hours, catching up on each others life. Charlotte and I were very close in high school, but then she moved away. Just as we were about to leave someone entered the cafe. Charlotte's eyes grew wide and she looked down. I turned around and saw the last person I would expect to see at Starbucks.