Chapter 6

As soon as he grabbed my waist everything went really awkward. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. I then cupped his face. I didn't expect his face to be so soft. I wish that I never looked into his eyes because they were magnificent. They were a bright shade of green and they had a small spark to them. I could feel Harry's gaze on mine, so I decided to tease him. I licked my lips and bit them seductively. In the background I hear photographs being taken. I feel a slight bulge in Harry's boxers. I feel so powerful right now. I was interrupted with my thoughts by Paul saying "Okay that's enough for now". I jump off Harry and he power walks to his robe and quickly puts it on. We had a lunch break and the crew had put out heaps of food. I grabbed a small amount of food and I sat next to Harry. "Hey Harry" I said, acting like nothing happened before. "Uh hey Brittany" Harry says nervously. "How do you think the shoot went" I asked after taking a bite of my sandwich. "It was alright" Harry said more confidently. I finished eating my food and got up, "By the way here is my number" I said cheekily. It was payback time, and I'm going to get him back real good. "Uh thanks" he said while scratching his head. After our lunch break we got changed into other clothes and did some more modelling. I said my goodbyes to the crew and I managed to get Harry's phone number by asking Paul.

As soon as I got home I ran into Amber's room and told her about everything. From the modelling, to Harry, to our awkward moment and my little plan. When I finished telling Amber all my news, I decided to call Harry. If I want my plan to work out then I need to be patient.

Hey guys, sorry this is a short chapter as I am busy with school. I will update ASAP xx