Say sorry..

Just like that i walked away. I was so mad a will. He is just being such a asshole. I couldn't help my emotions. I started to cry. Salty tears ran down my face. I felt so alone. Wilbur always cared for me. I've never felt so sad and..alone. I felt someone hug me from behind. It was Niki. She was like a sister to me. I just let my tears stream down. Like a waterfall. Niki helped me to the floor so we were off the obstacle and talked for a bit.
N-Niki I-I messed up- I could bearly speak.
Look it will be alright I'm sure Wilbur didnt mean it. Look the boys are sorting him out okay? Come On , I'll call a Uber and we can go back to the BnB and have some fun.
Okay- I managed to say while I was sniffing and hickuping.
Can we come too?-tubbo and Ranboo
Niki turned to me and nodded as a sign to answer.
Uh s-sure
5 minutes had passed and the Uber was here. We all got in and were took to our BnB.
This will be funny but I was thinking we each can do the boys makeup-niki
O yesss I call Tubbo!
Alright I've got ranboo.-niki
Sit down boys- me and Niki both said in sink
They sat down and we begin. For Tubbo I was going for a natural look with some bee stuff on him. It would look great. Trust me.
~3 hours later cuz I'm very lazy and have no Idea what else to write

Everyone was back by now.it was quiet. Until quackty and Sapnap did a cooking stream. This wasn't going to go well. At all. I decided to go to the bedroom and just watch YouTube. It was all doing okay until HE came in.
What do you want?
Look I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for shouting at you.-Wilbur-Can you forgive me?

GUYS SHOULD I ADD SUM DRAMA??HAVE A Nice DAY/NIGHT LUV-KAT