Arrival// 5

Y/n Pov:
I woke up. We finally arrived. I was so excited. We got off the plane and into the airport. Sapnap was waiting for us. We finally got out as security stoped me and went through my Bag and thought my pads were there to hide drugs. Like mate . I had a serious Bruh moment. Anyway, we got in and drove off to pick up George, dream and jack. Tommy was so loud. We had some singing. Some shouting. Some streaming. We were all over the place. We finally arrived to pick up the boys and began to drive to our BnB.(Here is the seating arrangements)

(Here is the seating arrangements)

It was sure a crazy road trip.. Here is what happened...
SAPNAP NEARLY DROVE OF THE ROAD
SCREAMINGG.. AAAAAAAAA
CHATTER CHATTER
Ranboo could not stop pulling Tubbo hair so Tubbo un did his seat belt while COPS WERE AROUND AND SLAPPED RANBOOOO. TOMMY FUCKING STARTED SWEARING LIKE MAD HE SOUNDED LIKE...
AYOO FUCKING PUSSY. WANNA FUCKING COME TO MY SHITTY ASS FUCKING PLACE?
FUCK SAKEEEEEE
Then we had music.Very calm..
We spent 10 hours on that car.CUZ TOMMY AND TUBBO WANTED TO GET FOOD AND WE WENT IN THE WRONG DIRECTIONNN. Anyway we arrived.Thank god.

(A/n Sorry everyone for the short chapters. We're having a big exam atm so I really need to study. I hope you understand. This will be done soon.- luv u kat)