Catching feelings//8

I can't believe I did what I did. I should of never done that. Why am I so stupid!! I woke up to a sleeping Tommy cuddling me. He looked so peaceful. I was still tired so I went back to sleep. It was now 9:12. ~Yawn~. I opened my eyes to see Tubbo filming me
Fuck offff- I said in my tired morning voice.
AA WHAT THE FUCK AAAA-tubbo
Awhh he woke up Tommy. He sat up, rubbing his eyes.
Good morning shorty-tommy
Why is your voice so deep
Cuz I'm a manly man-tommy
Ahem, boy.
-Gasps- How dare you-tommy
You doing alright?- Tommy
Mhm, I'm okay.
Good, come on let's go get breakfast.-tommy
Wilbur and tubbo was already up. And so was Niki. Last night we drove back home because of the... The thing last night... Anyway, I sat down and Wilbur gave me and Tommy some toast. Yummy! Wilbur gave me THAT glare. So we both got up and headed towards the balcony.
Y/n.. you know you can talk to me-wilbur
No Wilbur it's okay. I'm fine
Your not- wilbur
I am
Y/n I'm your older brother. I know you better then you know yourself.-wilbur
Alright fine
I just keep finding it hard to Ignore the hate. How do you Ignore it?
Well, sometimes you just need someone to be around you. Remember that night were I was on the edge of tears you cheered me up. Also your fans!You hit 2 mill. Remember when someone said KYs everyone else was spamming good things about you. Y/n remember, your loved. Come on let's go inside-Wilbur

We went back in and finished our breakfast. By this time everyone was out. Munching on their food. I walked back to the bedroom and sat down to just watch some YouTube. Tommy came in. I enjoyed his company. I kinda do like him . Wait y/n stop thinking.
I

had no idea what we were doing today. I got up and went the bedroom. I went to have a shower. Once I finished Tommy went in. Hmm. Ooo I had a idea.
"EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM!!"I Shouted
Everyone came. Pretty fast. I told them we should dress in a type of style/core. By picking out of a hat. Thank fully they all agreed. We had a look and went to get dressed. I got kawaii/cute core. Hmm let's see. I found the perfect outfit!

It was so cute! We all agreed to come out in a hour

It was so cute! We all agreed to come out in a hour. I must have enough time to do my make up. Let's see...

Yes!Yes!Yes!It was perfect

Yes!Yes!Yes!It was perfect. Chefs kiss. Mwah. Anyway I was done. Wilbur came out as a goth. I laughed hard at him. Tommy came out normal. I asked
What are you?
Uh my canon self? Tommy replied showing me the note saying 'Your cannon character in the dsmp'
Nah to basic. Here come on I got a outfit for you. Tommy had no fashion sense at all. He looked to basic so let's give his outfit some spice. I'm proud of it.

It took so long to do it, everyone else was already done

It took so long to do it, everyone else was already done. We went out. My jaw dropped everyone looked so.. hilarious!
Tubbo was dressed as a Minecraft mob(a bee) Ranboo was dressed as dream. Dream was him self. Wilbur was goth lol. Niki and minx were emoji's (👯‍♀️). Jack was indie core. Phil and his wife were creepy cottage core. It was so funny. Sapnap was a Demon. Lol. Turns out we were going to a escape room. Who won got to make the other team do whatever the other team wanted. The team i was on was called 'The pussies'. I think you know  who came up with that. Wilbur . Anyway our team was me,Wilbur,jack, ranboo and Tubbo. It was like the children and the father. So we got in the van and drove all the way to Orlando. 

It was. HUGE. we set a timer and whoever got out first won.  First we all stood in a line infront of someone. I was stood infront of tommy. We had to give a dare or whatever to the person infront.  So if we won they would have to do whatever you said. My dare for tommy is...Hmm. 

Tommy. You have to Smooch ranboo and tweet the photo with the caption 'Coming out the closet'

HUH?!NAH FUCK OFF. Yours is gonna be so bad. Hehe i know. You have to get into a argument with Wilbur and say I HATE YOU! - Tommy

WELL IM GOING TO WIN

SAME HERE!-Tommy

Alright everone. Everyone done?-Dream

We all replied with a yes. 

LET THE GAME BEGIN!-Dream

We all ran in. Well we Sprinted really. We had the same design of the room but just not together. This was hard. I Hate thisss. BUT I HAVE TO WIN. 

~60 minutes laterr cuz im lazyyyyy~

FINALLY WE WERE DONE! WE RAN FOR ARE LIVES. while we ran to the meet up place we all said our dares we were  told. I had to lie to will. Just in case. Wilbur tubbo ranboo and jack had to wear a maid dress. That would be so funny. I said to  wilbur i just had to tweet something. We were so close then. ..My heart droped. I saw a bunch of people standing there. Laughing. My heart skiped a beat or two. 

Well,Well. Look who is finally here.-The other group said.

NO NO NO NO!-We all screamed

Dont be a pussy guys-Dream

Dream we are called THE PUSSIES FOR A FUCKING REASONNNNNNNNNNNN!AAAA- I screamed

Most  people haven't heard me swear before. Wonder why?

Come on its time-Sapnap

We shamefully walked over to the van. It was silent. Very awkward .

Sorry everyone I haven't wrote lately  I lost motivation so sorry! I passed my test!Very proud here 😌. A new chapter will be up soon(1004 words)! Luv u-Kat