2. Day 1

"So how was your date with the crazy sooha?"

Jay joked while Sunghoon and Jake began giggling like little middle school girls telling a secret.

Before Heeseung could answer, sooha had actually passed by them, making her way into the building for her class.

The two had exchanged smiles and waved at each other and it left the boys in shock.

"Wait, Did you two actually hit it off!?"

Jay was a bit weirded out but happy for his friend who was finally finding love but the older rejected.

"No, You ass hat. We actually became friends and it turns out that she isn't so crazy after all."

"Well at least she's not crazy. That's good for you!"

The older rolled his eyes while turning his phone on to look at the time and it turned out that he was actually late.

Rushing to put his laptop and books back into his bag, he stood up abruptly, trying to get to wherever he was needing to be as quickly as possible.

"You good Heeseung?"

Jake watched as his Hyung was going frantic all of a sudden which he never was before.

"Yeah. I'm just running late to something. Talk to you later!"

After bidding his rushed goodbye, he ran out of the courtyard and made his way to his car, leaving the three boys confused.

"Well that's new.."

"Yeah..he's never in a rush to go anywhere.."

"Too bad Sunoo isn't here to stalk him."

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

The three boys just sat there and watched the older run off into the direction of the parking lot.

-

Heeseung quickly ran up towards the cafe but soon slowed down to try and not look so frantic before entering.

Once he was breathing normally, he walked inside and took a booth near the corner and quickly held up the menu, discreetly scanning behind the counter to find a certain someone.

That was when he laid eyes on the boy he saw yesterday. Thankfully he managed to find him.

The boy had noticed Heeseung staring and smiled at him while putting whipped cream on a drink for one of his customers.

Heeseung had noticed and quickly looked back at the menu, making it look like he was having a hard time trying to figure out he wanted to order, but he knew exactly what he wanted.

After sending the coffee to his customer, he walked over to Heeseung while pulling out his note pad and pen.

"Hi there. I see you're back. Are you waiting for your girlfriend?"

Heeseung quickly shook his head.

"Oh she's just a friend! And no, I'm here by myself this time."

"I see. Can I grab you anything yet or are you still deciding?"

"Uh...yea, actually, I'll take a iced mocha coffee with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Also, a chocolate chip muffin..please and thank you."

The young boy chuckled lightly and smiled at Heeseung who's heart was beating a bit faster than usual. That began to make Heeseung think he was having heart palpitations and started thinking about scheduling an appointment to get it checked out.

"I'll be back with that in a bit."

The boy then began walking back to the counter and suddenly disappeared into the back which made Heeseung sigh a bit.

He didn't wanna be creepy just sitting there all lonely and shit, doing nothing but watching the boy so, he took out his laptop and notebooks and pretended to be doing his non existent homework that was due in a timeframe that was unknown.

After 10 minutes or so, the boy came back and handed Heeseung his things and he just couldn't help but stare at the boy's hands once again.

Maybe he was creepy..

"Thank you..."

"Of course! Just wave me back if you need anything else."

Heeseung nodded and watched the boy get back to work.

The whole time he was there, he just sat and watched the boy work, admiring how pretty he was.

He definitely was creepy.

But that's when he noticed the boy leaving.

Heeseung looked at the time and it was already 2. He had been sitting there watching the boy work for 2 hours.

He made a mental note that the cute server boy was off at 2 so he would just need to be at the cafe by 12.

And that was his plan.

Everyday after class, he would come to the cafe and secretly admire the boy.

Totally not creepy at all.

At least that's what he was telling himself.