Chapter 4: "Good News & Bad News & The not-so-good News"

A/N: well well well look who decided to come back for another side of the story of my book please hint to work notice this series actually contains a lot of violence including fight scenes blood and relationship problems and yandere things yeah I'm talking about you Ayano drop them all right I'm just being weird anyways thank you guys so much for supporting me and stuff I really do appreciate it I never thought this book could get up to more than 44 views and I don't know how many votes I got on it but it looks fantastic to me so I think you all for being there to support me now let's get on with this chapter oh and by the way if you want this to be even more cool experience watches in a dark room with your LED lights on it might be hard to find out what's going on if you're somewhere bright with all of this aside let's go!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a gloomy morning Mr Wolf decided to hop on out of bed and go meet up with his girlfriend Diane downstairs. "Good morning sweet potatoes!" Wolf says as he wraps his arms around Diane's waist while kissing her on the cheek from behind. Diane gives wolf a pretty smile before turning to him and kissing him on his lips.

"And good morning to you too handsome!" Diane said happily as she turns around to kiss him on the lips they feel the warmth on their lips as they tell each other's lips touch each other. "Want to watch some TV before getting ready?"

Diane asked wolf as they stared into each other's eyes. "why of course," Wolf said as he grabbed her hand gently and guided her way to the couch was in the living room. "Let's see what's on the network for today." Wolf sighed as he sat back on the couch while holding Diane close

As you turn on the tv, he saw Tiffany fluffit on Channel 6 News. "Yo guys what's up? This is Tiffany fluffit Action News we were reported overnight that the infamous Dr marmalade has broken out of Los Angeles prison!" Wolf and Diane's eyes widened with shock. "Chief Luggins is on the hunt to find Professor marmalade she said earlier this morning that people should stay inside until they caught Professor marmalade red-handed until then stay safe guys and try not to panic it'll all be over soon!!"

Wolf and Diane both turned to face each other with shock eyes. Then they both looked back at the TV. "What the... How's that possible?! They locked him up securely!!!" Wolf yelled in astonish about what he heard on television. "Diane can you do me a favor and go check on the others?" Wolf asked Diane politely. He nodded and went up stairs to check on the others.

~After she was done checking in every one's room~

Diane went over to Piranha's bedroom door. She sighed to calm down her anxiety.

"Piranha? Are you there?" Diane asked as she knocked on his door, but there was no response. "Piranha?!" Diane said with a worried tone in her voice. "Piranha..." Diane said with a serious tone now in her voice. She opened his door to his room, when she opened the door and walked into his room. Her eyes widened with shock so that piranha wasn't there, she looked around in his room. "Oh... No..." She said with a scared look on her face.

She walked out of his room and ran down stairs to tell her boyfriend what was happening. "WOLF!!" Diane yelled as she raced down the stairs. "W... What?! What's wrong toots?!" Wolf said as he looks up to see Diane runs down the stairs and runs to him while holding wolf while giving him a worried expression.

Wolf nearly drops his cup of coffee. He looks at Diane with a concern. "Hun... What's wrong?!" Wolf said as he looked into her green eyes. "It's piranha... He's gone...!" Diane said worriedly as she looked directly into his eyes. Wolf's eyes widened with shock, his left eye started to twitch with fury. He drops his cup with shock still looking at Diane. "You're kidding..." Wolf said kinda angrily at this misfortune.