Chapter 2: "What's this about?!"

A/N: Hey guys!!! Welcome to this story again I am so in LOVE with the bad guys movie!!! So what if we had a part 2 of the movie so yeah enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived at the gala piranha polity grabbed her hand to step out of the car. "Oh thanks piranha!" Webs said as she stepped out of the car very charmed by this man's politeness. "No problem señorita!" Piranha said calmly to her helping her out. Webs closed the door of the car's back seat, then back at the building of the gala.

Webs gulped as she looked at the place but calmed down and along with piranha doormen stood by the doors and opened them up for piranha and webs. Once they got in it was beautiful, the chandelier was like actual gold from the lights on the ceiling, Everybody was boozing in and having some laughs. "Wow! This is beautiful!" Webs said in a shock tone in her voice was very amazed by this.

Piranha nodded as he softly looked at her. He looks down at his hands and pulls out a ring that looks like a spider, with a crimson red color. 'Me and her have been friends for a long time should I tell her?' He thought to himself questioning himself as Webs looks at with a smile as she was talking to him. 'No, she'll think I'm crazy...' He thought again.

Him and her started talking as they were talking to each other. "Hey Webs, you wanna drink?" Piranha offered as he went to get some drinks, she nodded. "But the soft ones!" She suggested waiting for a response. "Sure thing!" He said he raised a thumbs up to her and got some drinks for him and her.

With Black Widow on the other hand was glaring at them from a distance as he was sitting where Mr. Wolf was sitting next to him at a table. "Hey bud," Wolf said as he put his hand on Black Widow's shoulder trying to get his attention. "Is everything alright?" Wolf asked sounding worried about his new friend. "Excuse me for one moment," He said as he got up from his seat still glaring at piranha. "I have to use the restroom." He said as he stalked away from the others.

Wolf shrugs looking real nervous then starts to continue his conversation with the others. Meanwhile piranha and Webs they were having a few laughs right before he began to speak again he felt someone tap on his shoulder. "Hm?" Piranha sounded confused, he turned his head around to see black widow. "Uh, may I help you hermaño?"

Piranha asked as he raised a brow with curiosity. "Hey! I was wondering if I could talk to you!" Black widow said with a kind tone in his voice. "Okay then, Webs come on let's-" Piranha began but was cut off by Black widow. "In private." He suggested, Webs sit back down to where she was. "Okay then?" Piranha said it sounded suspicious towards this man.

As they were walking along Piranha felt like something bad was gonna happen, he clinched his fists together ready for an attack. They found a private place in the gala they both glared at each other with pure hatred. "So... What is it?" Piranha said sounding tense towards him. Black widow makes his way towards him and grabs his tie that tight around his neck. Piranha felt even more threatened than ever.

He made him lean towards him to look at him straight in the eyes. Pure hatred struck through them. They glared at each other. "You think you can try and steal my Webs from me?" Black Widow pointed out still holding onto his tie. "What do you mean by your Webs," Piranha sounded angry as he asked him that. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" Piranha yelled at him angrily making him flinch but it didn't work.

Black Widow chuckles at his stupidity at how naive he looked towards him. "You think that I'm afraid of your presence?" Black widow said as he pushed piranha where the wall behind him. "I'm a 10x better man than you'll ever be," Black widow said sounding evil-like. "If you think I'll let you have her then you better think twice!" Black Widow said as he was reaching something in his pocket.