(26) A DIVINE TASK

Začít od začátku

"Can you all do this? If you complete the task given by me then only Maha shoshak will die," They took a pause, but answered with determined nods.

"I have one condition too. I am giving fifteen days for completing the task, and during this time you can't live in human residence. You have to live in forest, and till the time you don't complete the task you can't meet or interact with anyone," Goddess added more to her task.

"Accepted!" Sisters replied in chorus.

"You all are going to present a lively form of love, compassion, submission and humbleness to Goddess Bhairavi!" Bheem exclaimed after sisters narrated their meeting with the Goddess

"And she added condition too!" It was Nakul who exclaimed following Bheem.

"Yes" Answer came in chorus.

"How could you all manage living in forest?" Arjun asked with concern.

"How could you fulfill the task assigned to you?" Sahdev too added his tone to Arjun's concern.

"We have to," Again answer came in chorus.

"Do you have any idea about fulfillment of the task?" Arjun was wondering about the outcome at the end.

"We haven't thought anything for now. But we believe we can do this," This time too they answered in chorus.

"Are you all ready to depart?" Kumudini asked entering with rajguru and his wife.

"Don't worry, princes. Nothing wrong will happen. They are leaving as per Goddess's instruction," Slow nods and pale smiles, rajguru responded with this combo.

"I know along with yourself you can protect others too if it's needed," Bheem tried to sound cheerful to boost up Valandhara's confidence.

"I will hold the value of your words. Don't miss me while having food," Valandhara adviced.

"I won't let you get hiccups," Bheem assured making everyone smile around them.

"I didn't deny for this reason. If you miss me while having food then your health will be hampered being deprived of nutrition," They both stared at each other, and bursted out to laugh along with others.

"You are sensible enough still I wanna say, take care," Nakul managed to speak with a chocked voice.

"But you don't need this advice, take care. Because others should take care of themselves from your passions," Karenumati told with a serious face to make Nakul's face blank. But after sometimes he came to present when others laughed at his expression along with Renu.

"I know you fear to sleep under silence. I won't be there with you, but this will give you company being an answer to the silence whenever it approaches to you," Sahdev made Vijaya wear a jingling bracelet.

"You all have to take care of him. He's too cold hearted towards himself, even to care of himself," Vijaya urged looking Bheem, Arjun and Nakul. All of them nodded in assurance while Sahdev was staring at Vijaya in awe due her care for him.

"Before you say something I wanna say my part. Keep missing me so that I can be happy after my return, hearing how much you missed me," Subhadra's statement too made everyone laugh.

"Will you do the same for me? Will you miss me, my little highness?" Arjun asked a bit emotionally in hope of getting her yes.

"I won't miss you. Because I have you with me," She showed the upper stole of Arjun which they both painted together.

"Have you thought I was going to place hand on my heart to indicate you are there with me?" She playfully raised her eyebrows and blinked her both eyes to earn a chain of laughter again.

"Soon we will come back," Again a statement in chorus made everyone nod silently.

The departure for deriving the desired result started. Already the journey had everything it needed, good wishes, trust and determination. Just it had to reach at the point where it had to be tagged as fruitful.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏