1: shattered and dead

(a/n Malachite is an angel OC, this takes place a few hrs after the scene with Sanviento, the snake, and the SPW workers)

1938

2 weeks earlier, Malachite's POV 

Walking into the SPW foundation building the receptionist looked up at me" do you work here?" She asked," you don't know, do you?" I asked," what are you talking about?" She asked.

"When this foundation was established, Death approached your boss and offered a proposal; find any supernatural artifacts here and they're to be handed off to the Soul Reapers to take to the Soul Society for safe-keeping, did you know that?" I explained, her eyes widened" no...I didn't, what do you want?" She asked, clearly afraid" tell me where the fallen angel, Sanviento is." I said.

"In the UV chamber in the basement, what are you going to do with him?" She asked.

"Send him to hell, when I utter these words, don't under any circumstance utter these words. I am an angel of god and I am here to help you." I said and walked off toward the elevator, making sure no one was watching I flash-stepped to the door where Sanviento is being held and opened it.

The Scientist monitoring him looked up at me" excuse me, how did you find this room?" One of the workers asked, I didn't answer just zipping around the room and knocking all of them out, opening the chamber I held out my hand, siphoning out his power and destroying it, taking the now inert statue out of the chamber I chucked it onto the ground, shattering it and killing him.

"Come out Sanviento, I know your soul is hiding in the room." 

"I never thought the angels would find me again Malachite," Sanviento said appearing in front of me" we watched when that tribe captured and petrified you, there's a reason the 4 of you turned into vampires, I find the tale of Icarus ironic but fitting for you guys." I said, he growled" you bastard!" He yelled charging at me but I stopped him with a burst of spiritual pressure.

Tracing a circle out I pushed it toward the stricken fallen angel, the head of Satan, Beelzebub, and Asmodeus appearing, the gates of hell appearing" suffer for the rest of eternity." I said when a demon blade impaled Sanviento and dragged him into hell screaming bloody murder, it only lasted for a few seconds before the gates closed and disappeared.

'That takes care of that, I'll just leave a note.' I thought going over to the clipboard, taking and pen and paper I wrote the note and left, just before the door closed the phone started ringing, a check-in, and I disappeared.

Speedwagon's POV

"Why aren't they answering?!" One of the workers demanded," did Sanviento get free somehow?" A second worker asked," come on!" I called over my shoulder and we rushed to the UV chamber room, passing a man on the way out but I didn't pay attention.

A few minutes later we burst into the room to find the scientists out cold on the floor, the chamber open but not ripped open and the pieces of the statue that used to be Sanviento scattered all over the floor, looking around I saw a burn mark seared into it and a note next to the chamber, walking over I took the note and read it.

'The burn mark you see is from the gates of hell opening, the pieces on the floor are the fallen angel Sanviento, he's dead and will be in hell until the end of days.'