Chapter 7- Here now.

"Please!" you say a little louder than you intended making you even more frustrated. You pinched the bridge of your nose and sat down on the outside of her door. Alma's door. The locked door...

"Alma... okay listen you don't even have to eat anything. Just... please let me in?" you say your voice growing silent at the end of your sentence. You knew she would have no problem hearing you though. You sighed out of defeat and were just about to get up when the door opened, and you fell backwards knocking Alma out too. You quickly turned to see the woman smiling. You instantly felt better as she hadn't done that in a long time. You smile back at her and go to stand up. She gets up though her muscles give in on her and she almost falls backwards. You just so managed to catch her and helped her to the bed grabbing the plate of food you'd brought with you.

"Okay, I lied. You have to eat something!" You say sternly yet softly. She looks up at you pleadingly.

"I can't! She's-" her voice gets caught in her throat. You read her mind as she gestures for you to do so;

'She's still on me' she thinks and your heart breaks. She meant Crystals touch. You get her up and before explaining take of your shirt leaving her with a tinge of pink on her cheeks. You get her on her feet making her take of her heels. You ate a piece of a potato, and removed her shirt. She seemed to tense as your hands travelled down her torso. But relaxes when you don't give her the brutal touch she's grown used to.

"Now your turn" you say nodding your head towards the plate. She takes a piece of potato and sinks. You smile and hug her. Her cold body touching your warm one.

"I got you now blue bird. Don't you worry" you say and she nuzzles into your neck. You stay with her when she eats wanting to make sure she does so. You get up to leave but she takes you by the wrist.

"Stay?" She says looking down and you smile softly. You thrown yourself onto the other side of the bed making her laugh. You heard her mind fill with peace. This was no longer Crystals spot.

_________

Sorry for short updates but I just wanted to give you something, because i'm at my dads the next two days, and probably won't be uploading too much: (