"Killian breathe. Tell me what happened."

"Both of then were crying, Emma noticed something was wrong with Ian's tummy. Victor is operating on him, now. Emma is with Hope, who is getting prepped for her surgery." He takes a deep breathe. "I need you or Mary-Margaret to watch Henry."

"We will take him to our house. I know he will be happy to spend the night with Nicky and Ava."

"How are they adjusting to your home?"

"Mary-Margaret love having children at our home. Nicky love helping me with the farm animals. Ava loves making with Mary-Margaret. She or I will bring your overnight bags. Hope and Ian are going to be okay. They take after their Mom and Dad.."

"Thank you, David." He ends his phone conversation and went to find his wife and daughter. Hope was fast asleep gripping her Mommy's finger as her Mommy was singing to her. Killian loves his swan's singing voice. You sing beautifully."

"Thank you. It was the only way Hope stopped crying."

Killian wrapped his arm around his swan. "Ian is going to be okay, love. He is getting the surgery he needs."

"I can't lose our baby boy."

Emma holds Hope. "Ian is going to be okay. He will be with us soon. You are with Mama."

"Dada is here, little love. You are going to be okay." He kisses his daughter on the head and wrapped his arm around his swan. "Our son and daughter take after you."

"They also take after their daddy." They both look down at Hope was sleeping.

David arrives at the hospital,finding his daughter and son in law ina room with Hope. "Emma."

"Dad."He hugged his daughter."I was holding Ian, and his tummy was off..."

"Hope and Ian are going to be okay. They are getting the surgery they need."

"David, your daughter is keeping your granddaughter in good spirits by singing to her." Hope kicks. "Do you want your mama to sing to you more?" Hope coos.

Emma goes to her daughter and held her in her arms. "Hope, gramps is here to see you. Dad, come overhere to say hi to Hope."

David goes to his granddaughter and daughter. "Hi, little princess." Hope gripped her gramps's finger. He chuckles. "You have a strong grip, Hope. You are a very strong girl like your Mommy." He faces his daughter. "I told your Nana about the twins. She offered to stay the night with Henry at your house."

"Henry will be happy to be home tonight." She sighs.
"You and Killian can focus on the twins here."

Hope coos. She kisses her daughter on the head. "Thank you Dad for bringing our overnight bags."

"You are welcome, sweetheart."

Kilian returns. "Little love, dada is back."

"She is enjoying snuggles and listening to me and my Dad talk." Hope moves around. He holds his daughter. "Hope, dada is here." Hope coos. He kisses his daughter on the head.

"Emma, I will tell your Mom and have her bring Henry over. I know they will want to see the twins."

Victor finds Emma and Killian and David with Hope. "Emma, Killian."

"How is our son?"

"Emma, Killian Jr. has a smooth surgery. He is in his recovery room."

Killian hugged his wife. Emma cried happy tears. "Our son is okay."

"Yes." Hope coos. "Yes, it is Hope's turn." She kisses her daughter on the head. "You are going to be with Ian and Mommy very soon."

"Love, do you want me to walk her in? You can go to Ian?"