Chapter 6 - 𝙰𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚢𝚜 (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝-𝟸)

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vol

Vol. 4, The Final Chapter (part 2)

NEIL'S FLASHBACK
Time: 11:44am, April, 2001
*in Achlys Technology*

The next day, Neil went to A,T to take pictures of the Graduates at Achlys Tec, he saw the Rookie who he knew was the one who ruined his career at A,T.

Neil: Ok Everyone, Look at the camera and say Technology!
Graduates: Technology!!

*Ka-chick*

Marco: Wait, I know you, Haha... Neil Anderson...
who ruined everything.
Neil: (You are the one who ruined everything...)
Marco: You don't even know me yet, I'm one of the Rookies you blame for ruining your invention, and now I'm part of A,T, I'm Marco Braun, remember that...

Neil: (Ohh I will..., I'm not done with you yet)

*Marco looked at the picture*
Marco: I don't like the photo... can we start over?

Marco bumps into Neil's Camera, and it falls off and breaks.

Marco: Woops... I'm sorry, but it's not my camera, so... it's not my problem...
Neil: (Why you...)

Neil wanted to punch Marco but he couldn't because Doctor Andrew was watching.
*Neil being quiet the whole time*

*Neil took his camera and walked away*

*Neil went home*
Neil: That's it, I will do it now, I will show them the truth, which is not my fault, they should just be kicked out of their place, they are not strong, so I can.

Neil has used his saved money to fix his invention which he calls the Time Travel Memories.

His brother Jamir is a computer engineer, so Jamir helped him make Neil's invention to work.