Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️

Start from the beginning

"..Tell me..." The teacher walked over, just to look down on him.

Jazz went to talk again. "..My sister spilled her coffee on it, and I coulden't recognise the words.."

The teacher took on a sly grin. He looked him dead in the eye.

"Then why didn't you make the questions that weren't touched by the coffee..?"

I knew that was it for him, he is dead now. We have to forget about him.

"Anyone else?" The man said with a piercing glare.

The class was silent. I knew it was my turn. I knew I was going to die. This was my end. What would my gravestone look like? "Died from lack of making homework." My skin got goosebumps from even thinking about it.

"T-eacher?" My voice was shaking, and my breath was quickend.

The class now stared at me in shock. I always made my homework. I was the only one who always did. Even Asmodeus forgot his homework from time to time.

"Yes, Iruma?"

He looked at me with a dry smile. He was grinning, he loved seeing me like this. This was the revenge he had been waiting for. For making him my familiar, for making him known as the "Fluffy teacher."

I could bearly bring out the words, everyone was staring at me. "I-I didn't make the homework either.."

"And why didn't you make it?"

I could say that I was sick, but I know that he would never believe me. Nonetheless it was my only chance so I had to try.

"I was sick.."

I held in my breath and send a quick pray to god. If it is my last, I hope I'll go to heaven. I closed my eyes while waiting for the gruesome punishment that I would receive.

"And you are suddenly better?"

He looked at me, not as if he'd won, no, he was expecting an answer.

No, I wasn't better yet, but I didn't feel weird at all. Maybe, just maybe!

"I-Im still sick.."

The silence was making me go crazy. What would he do next?

He walked up to me, with a gruesome expression on his face. Then, he raised his hand. And.. put it up to my head? Wait what is he doing? Wasn't he going to hit me?

I looked around the room. The air was so thick you could cut it with scissors. I was paralyzed. I looked around, not by moving my head, but with my eyes. The whole class was waiting for his judgement.

He finaly removed his hand from my forehead. I looked up at him. I felt scared. Scared of what would come, and hopefull on a normal punishment.

And finaly, after what felt like hours of waiting he finaly spoke.

"You really are sick."

I waited. I knew he would say something. I knew he would punish me. I felt horrible, dead nervous. My throat felt so dry. It felt like there were a million tiny spiders crawling in and out of my throat.

"Go home"

...

..I was being expelled. That was my punishment. I would face death. I wouldn't be there for the demand, and everything was over. It was over before it even started.

But I had hope, just a tiny spark. I won't give up just like that.

"But sir I really coulden't make it.."

He looked at me with a blank expression.

"I know, its probably true. It would explain why your grandpa makes me do all his work. Nonetheless, you are still sick. You may feel good right now, but that always changes."

Huh wait. Hold on. He isn't expelling me, but sending me home because I am sick?

I looked around the class. No one could believe their eyes. I had survived the judgement. I was the first one to.

But I would rather have gotten punished. I needed to be here. I coulden't leave. I wished I could but I have a "demand" to do.

"But sir, please. Can I stay here?" I hoped he would let me. It was the last hope I had.

I felt misserable. There was so much more going on. I really wished I could just leave and sleep one more day.

I felt like crieng. It felt horrible, so out of my reach. Who knew it would end like this? Who knew my story would end over such a stupid thing?

The teacher sighed.

"If you want to stay here, you can stay. But if you faint or feel unwell you can not leave campus. Even if you die right here, you will stay till all the classes are over."

Hope, that was the only thing I felt. I could stay, I could do the demand, and I didn't get any punishments whatsoever!!!

I coulden't help but smile.

The teacher grumpily walked away, mumbling. "Such a stupid fool"

After that, the classes continued somewhat normally. With the exception that it had become a dictatorship in the class. Whatever the teacher ordered, we did without a second thought. Mostly because he was extremely scary.

Suddenly bell rang. It was lunch break. The same one that would decide the rest of my life.

It was 1 pm. I had to hurry to the tower, if I was even a little late, who knows where I would end up?

I cleaned up my desk and put the books in my bag. I grabbed my bag, and stood up to leave, however something had grabbed me by the arm. It was Clara. The whole class was looking at me.

"W-whats up guys?" I coulden't help but be taken aback.

"You survived the teachers wrath, please teach us."

They looked like they were practically begging at this point.

"We will do anything"

I love my classmates but why do they have to make this so inconvenient. I had to hurry up, or I was gona be late.

"Sorry guys, but I can't right now, I'll see you guys at lunch, bye!"

Halfway through the sentence I had already started sprinting.

I ran to the east end. There was a familiar tower standing there. The infamous Babelys tower.

I walked over. I looked around, slightly panicked. There was no one here. I looked behind me again.

Suddenly something pulled my arm and I got dragged into the tower.

I opened my eyes, only to see a smiling Kiriwo looking at me from above.

Hello again my sweet, sweet Iruma! I told you we would meet again soon.. didn't I?~

Thank you guys all so much for 100+ views!!! Because it has reached 100 I Have something for you all!

Its a very special present 🎁!!

Next week you guys will get 2 chapters! And yes, that means twice as much to read hehe. (3000+ words)

If you liked the chapter, please let me know. (And feedback is appreciated aswell!)

Thank you all so much for reading and have a great day!

--30 November.