Core is saddened, as black tears came out of her void eyes, as she than spoke out.

"No...this can't...this is not how it ends."

King Multiverse smiled, as he got ready to fire, when all of a sudden...a golden glow appeared, and King Multiverse looked to see what it is, only to see a Red Laser appeared from the Golden Glow, and struck King Multiverse painfully, and this laser sends him flying to the side and sent him crashing down to the ground, catching everyone by surprise. And than, the sound of a very hard punch was heard, and a White Blur appeared out of complete nowhere and struck both Error404 and Bill, sending him and the white blur flying, and knocking them both out, although Error404 does recover from the hit, and teleports back up to see what it is. And than, Dust appeared, as he looks up, along with Braixen, Ninetales, Glitch, Chara, and 3 other new skeletons. And 2 of which Core recognized.

"Dream?"

Core said, as the alternate Dream turned around, and looks to see Dust's version of Core Frisk. Core was shocked to see that Dream is back...but than she saw that he has wings, 2 pairs even, and Dream does not have that, as the other Dream spoke out.

"No. Not your Dream, at least. But...in a way, I am him."

Core was stunned, but she than smiled, as she spoke out.

"Still, it is good to see you again, Dream."

Dream nodded, before he than turned to Nightmare and his other self, Shattered, as Dream spoke out.

"So...you must be Shattered. I am disgusted that you would betray your friends the way you did it."

Shattered snarled, as he than charged at Dream, only for Dream to summon his Blades and blocks Shattered's blades, before he than kicks him back along with Nightmare, as Dream than unleashed his full power, and it is as strong as Nightmare and Shattered's power. But Shattered and Nightmare are not the ones that will back down from a fight, as Dream spoke out.

"This is between the both of you, and me."

Back with the group, the other one are revealed. The other Error is present, as he turns to look at Error404 and King Multiverse, as well as the alternate Ink. Although he can tell that this Ink is also not a nice person, at least he is not Fate's immature son, like the one that joined in. Alpha is also here, but he is wearing his hood to hide his face, because of the fact that Error404 is here. And thus, he cannot let Error404 know that he is alive, even if he is from an Alternate Multiverse.

"Hello, William."

Error said, as he looks at Error404, who is stunned to see the alternate Error that is before him. Of course, Error404 has experiences with alternate multiverses before, so he is not surprised. What he is surprised at is the fact that this Error is extremely powerful, even more so compared to Error404 himself, as he than spoke out.

"Are you surprised to see an alternate me?"

Error404 shook his head, as he than spoke out.

"No. I'm not. I'm more surprised at the fact that there is a version of you at this level."

Error narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"Well, it should be. I wish I could fight you...but I have another person to fight against. The other skeleton behind me can deal with you."

Alpha looks at Error and nodded, as he steps toward and puts his hands in his pocket, as he looks at Error404. Even though Error404 decides to fight him, for some reason, Alpha feels very, familiar, and he does not know why. But regardless of the feeling that he is experiencing right now, he cannot let it get in the way. He raises his fist, as Alpha raises his hand, and activated his Conduit powers. Error404 is known as the Conduit of Balance, in which he can manipulate the power of existence and either reduce or increase it in certain ways to balance the reality he lives in. But Alpha is the Conduit of Change, in which he can change all of existence on how he desires it, and at full power, he is possibly able to do almost anything. Sadly, he is at a middle level, manipulating the Grand Design of Existence, but it is still enough to go up against Error404. Although Error404 is low level, he is still dangerous even at such a state. So he raises his hands, and reality began to warp, as Error404 fired a God Ray at Alpha.